Is this picture of Keaton from Forever?

Started by Shan45, Fri, 28 Aug 2009, 18:51

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: phantom stranger on Mon, 31 Aug  2009, 03:38
The pic is actually from 1966's Batman film. Keaton worked as a stand-in for Adam West.

quality  ;D

no, but in fact... that is the EXACT picture Batman Forever was based on. That promo picture is basically what drove audiences to see Batman Returns.  After Returns was released there was an outcry because it didnt represent what the Picture led on...  "false advertisment".  Instead we got a horrible, dark and serious take on Batman.  Lets get real here.. nobody wanted that kind of Batman.

So this particular picture was the driving force behind Batman Forever. It was actually posted on several walls backstage inspiring the filmakers. keeping the focus on lights lights and more lights. Because thats exactly what the audience wanted.

some say they overdid it with Batman & Robin... But I thought Forever was perfect. Everyone was pretty satisfied, and then Batman & Robin raised the bar even further...

Quote from: TPerry007 on Sun,  6 Sep  2009, 20:21
It was actually posted on several walls backstage inspiring the filmakers.

really?

Quote from: Catwoman on Sat, 29 Aug  2009, 09:01
no sh*t, really? :o

:P

I'm going to bite you. I swear.  >:(
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Quote from: TPerry007 on Sun,  6 Sep  2009, 20:21Instead we got a horrible, dark and serious take on Batman.
Yeah, because, y'know, Batman's not a dark and serious character or anything, heavens no!

QuoteLets get real here.. nobody wanted that kind of Batman.
If you were to say that over on BOF, I'd expect a hearty round of Amens.  But you do realize which site this is... right?

Quote from: TPerry007 on Sun,  6 Sep  2009, 20:21
Instead we got a horrible, dark and serious take on Batman.  Lets get real here.. nobody wanted that kind of Batman.
I did. And I still do.

Tue, 8 Sep 2009, 03:59 #16 Last Edit: Tue, 8 Sep 2009, 04:01 by TPerry007
lol was joking guys. just wanted to see what kind of reaction there would be  :P
Of course none of what i said was true haha. Just a ridiculous topic to begin with anyways

;D
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Quote from: TPerry007 on Tue,  8 Sep  2009, 03:59
lol was joking guys. just wanted to see what kind of reaction there would be  :P
Of course none of what i said was true haha.

i knew that... :-X