Happy Birthday Tim! August 25th

Started by Grissom, Mon, 24 Aug 2009, 12:15

Previous topic - Next topic
Mon, 24 Aug 2009, 12:15 Last Edit: Tue, 25 Aug 2009, 16:33 by ral
Hey, morning, guys and gals, just a pre-emptive strike here, tomorrow August 25th is Tim Burton's Birthday. He'll be 51. He's my favourite director of all time that has given us some great, memorable films over the years. He'll probably be still busy with Alice in Wonderland, but I hope he enjoys his day tomorrow and hope he remembers he has millions of adoring across the world.

Have a good one, Tim.  ;)

This should be a date that all Burton Bat-fans must remember, it's actually the main reason I broke out the Batman Returns SE dvd this past Saturday for the first time, after getting it some months ago. I had to watch it close to this date.   ;)

Right on!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Happy Birthday Tim!!!!  I hope you have a Batty-Birthday!

Well with what is being said here, then, once I get my things in order, perhaps, I'll create a Birthday list, much like I did for the anniversary date so we'll know well ahead of time.  And if I am not mistake, Michael Keaton's birthday is next month too!!!

Well, he's not reading this or anything, but happy birthday to one of our favorite filmmakers!

Happy Birthday Mr. Burton! He shares the same Birthday with my Dad(much to his chagrin, my dad thinks Tim is weird).
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Today is the day, Happy Birthday Tim!! I know he's busy still wityh Alice in Wonderland but I hope he can still enjoy sometime today, just with friends and family.

Hey Tim...thanks for Batman.  ;)

Happy birthday, Tim. You're one of a kind.  :)

Quote from: silenig on Mon, 24 Aug  2009, 21:34
Well, he's not reading this or anything

Actually, I have been told he does visit the site occassionally...

...only joking!  :P

Happy Birthday Tim - you visual genius you.