"you're fired!"

Started by Catwoman, Sat, 4 Jul 2009, 06:57

Previous topic - Next topic
like she gives a sh*t. lol.

Exactly. What a thing to say given the scenario.  ;D

Walken sells the dialogue perfectly, though.

yea. the dialogue in that whole scene, muchos fantastico!

a very tense scene - walken and pfeiffer sell it perfectly.

i love how walken switches

I've always loved that line.  Shreck still thought he was somehow in control of the situation.

Pretty hilarious thing to say given the circumstances of everything happening at that point in time. Obviously Shreck's delusions of grandeur was still trucking along.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Sat,  4 Jul  2009, 18:18
I've always loved that line.  Shreck still thought he was somehow in control of the situation.
Yep. They're at war in a freaky underground sewer and he says that. Yeah...Like they could even look at each other again in the street after this happening - yet alone work together. One of them had to die.

But, if that gun had one more bullet, he had good reason to think that way.

Sun, 5 Jul 2009, 22:12 #7 Last Edit: Sun, 5 Jul 2009, 22:14 by silenig
Yeah, I always thought this line is funny  ;D

"And Bruce Wayne, why are you dressed up like Batman"

This was a great line as well. His first thought was that Keaton's Wayne pretends to be Batman, not that he IS in fact Batman (Burton's point about Keaton being anything but the square-jawed Errol Flynn type)

"Because he is Batman you Moran!" lol.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Quote from: silenig on Sun,  5 Jul  2009, 22:12
Yeah, I always thought this line is funny  ;D

"And Bruce Wayne, why are you dressed up like Batman"

This was a great line as well. His first thought was that Keaton's Wayne pretends to be Batman, not that he IS in fact Batman (Burton's point about Keaton being anything but the square-jawed Errol Flynn type)
Great line.

With Keaton, you would not believe he was Batman. A lot of people didn?t, many petitioned not to have Keaton as Batman because they couldn?t see him in the role ?but that?s why he is so perfect.