Did The Joker ever bleed?

Started by Joker89, Fri, 26 Jun 2009, 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic
He was sitting with his friends looking at the menue. I suspect nobody knew who he was. I did see Ben Affleck on Venice Beach, and Johnny Depp on Rodeo Drive, but Tim Burton was the only person that didn't have a fan base surrounding him.

I wanted to go up to him and tell him his work was an inspiration to me, as well as many others. I'm sure he hears it all the time, which is why I didn't think twice about bothering him.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

I think you got mixed up, Joker89.

I think The Riddler had green blood.

After all, Two-Face did say "Let's see if you bleed green."

:D

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Thu,  2 Jul  2009, 05:38
Geeze, you guys are reaching...

Quoted for truth.  ;D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Well, I'm willing to admit how stupid that whole green blood scenario idea was. But I still think the whole scene where the Joker is bleeding from his mouth on top of the cathedral was a gag. You would think he would be bleeding to start off with, but no. He comes out of a staircase, bloodied and then jokes about it. There you go!
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

No, the fake blood idea is equally stupid as the green blood.

Quote from: Joker89 on Sat,  4 Jul  2009, 02:20
He comes out of a staircase, bloodied and then jokes about it. There you go!

Even if the Joker is on the receiving end of a massive beat down courtesy of Batman, his sense of humor remains. This has been evident in many comic books.

So yeah ... Joker being beaten, covered in his own blood .. and still making jokes ... is EXACTLY something the Joker would do!

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Yep. And like you say, covered in his own blood.

Sure, whatever you say!

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/P3ALwKeSEYs

I think this answers everything...

Kidding BTW.
A smiley's impression of Jack Nicholson    8)

Now as Jack's Joker laughing   :D

go to (2:00)

watch how many times Joker takes a beating, and there is NO BLOOD. Until after he comes out of the staircase.