Did The Joker ever bleed?

Started by Joker89, Fri, 26 Jun 2009, 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic
I am still wondering till this day if the Joker ever had real blood. When Batman and Joker are fighting on top of the Cathedral I think Joker used fake blood when getting punched in the mouth. But what about when he fell to his death, wouldn't his body be pouring with blood, despite the fact the movie was rated PG-13?
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

I believe it's real blood because Batman gave him a good beating, throwing him all over the place. And I'm sure when the coroners removed The Joker from the pavement, there was blood underneath and most of his bones crushed.

Like butter... 8)

Didn't he have some scrapes on his cheek or forehead?

Quote from: Batmoney on Fri, 26 Jun  2009, 21:28
Didn't he have some scrapes on his cheek or forehead?
Yes, he had blood on his face.

colors- There was no blood in the body.
The Dark Knight- No sh*t, it was all over the pavement.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Sat, 27 Jun  2009, 05:51
colors- There was no blood in the body.
The Dark Knight- No sh*t, it was all over the pavement.
Good one!

Yeah, Joker bled with Batman punching, and throwing him all over the place. The chattering teeth showed that despite getting getting his ass handed to him, the Joker still had a sense of humor about it all. Which isnt too surprising.  ;D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Sat, 27 Jun 2009, 15:10 #7 Last Edit: Sat, 27 Jun 2009, 15:13 by The Dark Knight
The Joker is a living human being, of course he has blood.

And why would he use fake blood?

He got a beating. He bled. Simple as that.

I thought he used fake blood because I thought his blood.

When he did fall from the Cathedral, you can see that he had the left over blood on the sides of his cheecks, and a crack above the forehead from the impact. But nothing serious enought to indicate that he bleeds. So I always believed that he was miraculously walking and talking without any bodily fluids.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Quote from: Joker89 on Sun, 28 Jun  2009, 00:53
I thought he used fake blood because I thought his blood.
?

They couldn't have a flowing river of blood around the body. The rating wouldn't allow it.