Did The Joker ever bleed?

Started by Joker89, Fri, 26 Jun 2009, 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic
Geeze, you guys are reaching...

Thu, 2 Jul 2009, 06:56 #31 Last Edit: Thu, 2 Jul 2009, 07:02 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Thu,  2 Jul  2009, 05:38
Geeze, you guys are reaching...
Yesss. I'm reaching breaking point.

It's nothing but bizarre fan boy wishful thinking.

He did not explain to me why The Joker didn't bleed that much. Is The Joker some un-dead zombie that cannot bleed?!

There's no silly fake blood packet thing going on. Simply, the rating system wouldn't allow a gore fest.

Then answer me this, wouldn't Burton want to make viewers think it was real blood? So why wasn't he bleeding the first, or second time he was punched? Why wait until he was shoved into the staircase? Maybe that's because Burton wanted people to think the Joker was obviously playing a sick Joke with the chattering teeth.

The reason why he didn't bleed??? honestly, I don't know. His surgeon mentioned something to him about the "nerves have gone completely sterile".
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Quote from: Joker89 on Thu,  2 Jul  2009, 19:07Then answer me this, wouldn't Burton want to make viewers think it was real blood?
If it was fake blood, don't you think he would've made it obvious?

QuoteThe reason why he didn't bleed??? honestly, I don't know. His surgeon mentioned something to him about the "nerves have gone completely sterile".
I believe the line was "completely severed".  And while I make no pretense of being a doctor of any description, severed nerves would have no bearing one way or the other on how much a person does or doesn't bleed when they're getting the stuffings beaten out of them.

"severed" thank you, sorry for the misunderstanding with the lines. Anyway, I still think it was fake blood, always have. Anybody can say it was his real blood. But I was brought up into thinking it was a joke because of the way the shot was executed. It didn't make sense to hide it inside a staircase when the movie was clearly a PG-13 rated film, and they could have had blood gushing from his mouth after the first punch if they wanted to.

It's funny because I just saw Tim Burton at a cafe in Culver City, CA two weeks ago when I was visiting L.A.; If I would have known this thread would spark up some controversy, I would have asked him if that was an intended joke or really Joker's blood in the Batman film?
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

If you see him again, I hope you'll pass on our regards.  Burton's the man!!

I know are you kidding me?? I was freaking out when I saw him right across from me at the Cafe. Nobody ran up to him or anything. But I knew it was him. He had the "Burton hair" and he was wearing a black suit. Who else than Tim Burton, right?

Fri, 3 Jul 2009, 03:49 #38 Last Edit: Fri, 3 Jul 2009, 03:56 by The Dark Knight
You say 'then answer me this' without even answering my questions?!

Burton did not have to have some long winded explanation about Joker's blood. It is widely obviously known that real, living breathing people simply must have blood in their system to survive. If you lose blood, you die. Nobody, not even The Joker, can walk around with absolutely no blood in their body. What you propose is silly. And also hilarious.

You seriously do not know why he didn't bleed as often?

You either are not listening to my responses, or don't want to.

As colors says, the line is "completely severed." Nice try manufacturing something that just isn't there. And like he says, if it was fake blood, don't you think he would've made it obvious?

And if you ask Burton this question, I suspect he will laugh in your face - much like Ledger's Joker across the interrogation table to Batman.

Quote from: Joker89 on Fri,  3 Jul  2009, 03:33
I know are you kidding me?? I was freaking out when I saw him right across from me at the Cafe. Nobody ran up to him or anything. But I knew it was him. He had the "Burton hair" and he was wearing a black suit. Who else than Tim Burton, right?

Was he munchin' on anything good? ;)