Did The Joker ever bleed?

Started by Joker89, Fri, 26 Jun 2009, 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic
Sure. But nothing really indicated that the blood he used was real, perhaps his blood was dyed green from the accident??
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Quote from: Joker89 on Sun, 28 Jun  2009, 01:16
Sure. But nothing really indicated that the blood he used was real, perhaps his blood was dyed green from the accident??
;D

Hilarious.

What, a Wesker/T-Virus/Joker crossover?  :P

Speaking of Jokers blood, in the Dark Knight at the end when Batman fires them things into Jokers face at the end, is it just me or does blood fly out and look green???

Then when Batman hoists him up hes not bleeding anymore. Whats that about?

Sun, 28 Jun 2009, 19:16 #14 Last Edit: Sun, 28 Jun 2009, 19:18 by TheBatMan0887
Yes, he bled. In real life, he wouldn't be as intact on the bottom either from the height, yet he is.

I don't think it was all from ratings, I think the producers' with their goal to capture the original roots wanted to more capture the BatMan issue 1's death of Joker. Eyes staring into the sky.

EDIT: @ Joker81

I don't think it was blood then. Maybe like the thing BatMan used on Returns, but inside the little arm things.
A smiley's impression of Jack Nicholson    8)

Now as Jack's Joker laughing   :D

Jack Nicholson's Joker was more surrealistic, than Heath Ledger's Joker. Which obviously wasn't bleached in any way or form so we knew he had real blood if ever injured. The Jack Nicholson Joker was short wired after he fell into a vat of chemicals. His finger nails were bleached and everything else was, so why is it not a possibility his blood is green?

Remember his face was blistered open and bleeding just before he fell into the chemicals, so there it is possible the chemicals got into his blood stream.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Mon, 29 Jun 2009, 03:49 #16 Last Edit: Mon, 29 Jun 2009, 03:51 by The Dark Knight
Your thinking is just absurd.

The Joker does not, and did not have green blood in the film.

Does The Joker carry around fake blood packets in his jacket, and wipe the contents all over his face when he gets punched?!

And if so, why?!

I didn't see him do that anyway.

Quote from: Joker89 on Sun, 28 Jun  2009, 20:23
Jack Nicholson's Joker was more surrealistic, than Heath Ledger's Joker. Which obviously wasn't bleached in any way or form so we knew he had real blood if ever injured. The Jack Nicholson Joker was short wired after he fell into a vat of chemicals. His finger nails were bleached and everything else was, so why is it not a possibility his blood is green?

Remember his face was blistered open and bleeding just before he fell into the chemicals, so there it is possible the chemicals got into his blood stream.

Personally, I have no real reason to believe the Joker would actually have green blood, as every time I've seen him bleed .. it's just like any other human. Hell, even Grant Morrison pretty much shows that indeed the chemicals that bleached his skin white, and his hair green impacted his blood stream as well as there is a scene (in Batman issue 663) where a mosquito quickly dies after feeding on the Joker ... but wouldnt ya know ... no green blood was ever in sight.

So in short, I dont see any reason why the Nicholson Joker would be any different.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

I'm not really trying to say that he has green blood. I'm just trying to say maybe he did "carry packets of blood" for fun, after all he is the Joker. He had time to wind up a chattering set of teeth, why not enough time to smear fake blood on his face?

I just don't know why he would.

What's the gag in doing so?