laurence

Started by Catwoman, Wed, 24 Jun 2009, 18:35

Previous topic - Next topic
can anyone tell me who played him? kinda hot for a big bald bad guy. hehe.

Lawrence was played by George Lane Cooper.

thanks. i looked him up and found NO INFO whatsoever.

well thats kewl, thanks, but can anyone tell me if he's still alive or whatev? last credit i saw was for the mummy and that was 10 years ago.

Quote from: catwoman on Wed, 24 Jun  2009, 19:11
well thats kewl, thanks, but can anyone tell me if he's still alive or whatev? last credit i saw was for the mummy and that was 10 years ago.

He's probably retired.

I love Laurence.  It's a pity he had to die in such an undignified way - crashing through the cathedral rafters after trying to jump Batman.  Although I guess it was pretty funny.  There was something almost loveable about him despite being a goon.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

BLAH. i didn't know that was him. damnit.

Wed, 24 Jun 2009, 19:31 #7 Last Edit: Wed, 24 Jun 2009, 19:33 by silenig
My particular favorite of the "henchmen" has always been the Organ Grinder played by Vincent Schiavelli (R.I.P.) Whatever happened to the Organ Grinder?  Was he put in an asylum alongside the Joker and the Penguin?  ;)

Or maybe Rick Zumwalt (R.I.P.) who, before being blown up by Batman's killer grin, he arm-wrestled with Stallone and lived to tell the tale  :)

Quote from: silenig on Wed, 24 Jun  2009, 19:31
Or maybe Rick Zumwalt (R.I.P.) who, before being blown up by Batman's killer grin, he arm-wrestled with Stallone and lived to tell the tale  :)

Yeah, that expression of horror on his face right before Batman knocks him into the sewer is a definitely a Kodak moment. 8)

i liked the joker's goons. they all looked cute in the museum dancing together as they were tearing everything up lol.