laurence

Started by Catwoman, Wed, 24 Jun 2009, 18:35

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: catwoman on Wed, 24 Jun  2009, 20:13
i liked the joker's goons. they all looked cute in the museum dancing together as they were tearing everything up lol.

I liked the one with the toolkit and paint brush.  He really seemed to be enjoying himself destroying the paintings.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

If The Joker is having distasteful fun, his henchmen should too!

Joker's henchmen IMO are some of the most memorable in film history.  8)

Yeah, his goons were the tops  ;D Even when I was a little kid I was fascinated by their look - they weren't regular mafia guys.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 24 Jun  2009, 19:18
I love Laurence.  It's a pity he had to die in such an undignified way - crashing through the cathedral rafters after trying to jump Batman.  Although I guess it was pretty funny. 
Agreed.

Apart from the African thug, The Joker's goons didn't put up much fight at all during the film, and are disposed of easily.

After wild sword swinging and blocking attacks, Batman disposes of the guy with one kick.
Lawrence jumped through the cathedral floor - Batman didn't have to move an inch.
The somersaulting thug is ball-broken onto the floor with a simple gauntlet extension.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 25 Jun  2009, 04:34
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 24 Jun  2009, 19:18
I love Laurence.  It's a pity he had to die in such an undignified way - crashing through the cathedral rafters after trying to jump Batman.  Although I guess it was pretty funny.  
Agreed.

Apart from the African thug, The Joker's goons didn't put up much fight at all during the film, and are disposed of easily.

After wild sword swinging and blocking attacks, Batman disposes of the guy with one kick.
Lawrence jumped through the cathedral floor - Batman didn't have to move an inch.
The somersaulting thug is ball-broken onto the floor with a simple gauntlet extension.

Also, the other goons in the alley were just punched & tossed around by Batman, too.

And you could add that Bob just ran away like the coward he was instead of fighting Batman!

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 24 Jun  2009, 20:20
I liked the one with the toolkit and paint brush.  He really seemed to be enjoying himself destroying the paintings.

The one painting that head to look like the Joker was pretty hilarious.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."