Joker's Balloons

Started by The Dark Knight, Mon, 22 Jun 2009, 03:22

Previous topic - Next topic
Mon, 22 Jun 2009, 03:22 Last Edit: Mon, 22 Jun 2009, 03:55 by The Dark Knight
A few discussion questions for members regarding the Joker balloons.

What did you think of them?

How long do you calculate it would take to fill them with Smilex?

After Batman let them go with the Batwing, where do you think they finally ended up?

Have a favorite one? - post a screencap of it if you wish.  

"HE STOLE MY BALLOONS"......Ah great scene.

Mon, 22 Jun 2009, 03:31 #2 Last Edit: Mon, 22 Jun 2009, 03:35 by Dark Knight Detective
I always get the thought that I'm attending the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade like I did as a little boy whenever I watch the parade scene. Good memories. :)

I think my favorite is the clown balloon, probably because of how Burtonesque it looks (that smile is a killer).

As for how long I'd think it would take to fill each of them with Smilex, I'd say on a scale of 20-40 minutes.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon, 22 Jun  2009, 03:22
After Batman let them go with the Batwing, where do you think they finally ended up?

Into space, most likely.

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Mon, 22 Jun  2009, 04:03

Into space, most likely.
Sailing past Krypton, perhaps?

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon, 22 Jun  2009, 04:05
Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Mon, 22 Jun  2009, 04:03

Into space, most likely.

Sailing past Krypton, perhaps?

LOL, maybe Superman found them!

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this topic, The Dark Knight?

I thought they were pretty cool, funny and sinister.

I didn't see any topics relating to them, so here one is.

I think it would have taken a while to fill them up, they were large after all. An hour or so maybe.

Well, I think they would have gone into space, considering when we last see them they basically go straight up. But, smilex is not helium...so I'm not totally sure. Who knows....they possibly could have blown off somewhere else!

My favorite one - the main balloon hovering above the main float. When that green gas emits from it, that smile looks killer!

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon, 22 Jun  2009, 04:13
Well, I think they would have gone into space, considering when we last see them they basically go straight up. But, smilex is not helium...so I'm not totally sure. Who knows....they possibly could have blown off somewhere else!

To Metropolis, perhaps?

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon, 22 Jun  2009, 04:13
My favorite one - the main balloon hovering above the main float. When that green gas emits from it, that smile looks killer!

Ah, a wise choice, indeed.

Metropolis, wherever. Vengeful Keaton Bat doesn't care where those damned balloons are, unless they are not in Gotham City!  ;D