the thunderbat

Started by Catwoman, Sat, 20 Jun 2009, 01:40

Previous topic - Next topic
ok so its friday, i'm bored, there isn't sh*t to do, so i was looking up random stuff and i found a pic of the old batman forever car that bill elliott the nascar driver had when the movie came out. as dork knight detective knows, i luv my nascar so i luuuuuuuuuuv this car. i can't find a pic of the real thing tho. :(

Dork Knight Detective?

Hey, I remember that!

Here's some more of the Thunderbat, Crysti:

Quote from: Sandman on Sat, 20 Jun  2009, 01:48
Dork Knight Detective?

She's a crazy cat. Long story. :D

Sat, 20 Jun 2009, 04:35 #5 Last Edit: Sat, 20 Jun 2009, 04:48 by Tarzan1941
After searching this World Wide Web, sadly this is the best that I can come up with for a picture of the real car.  I'll keep searching though as I am sure there has to be a ton of pics on some sort of Bill Elliott fan site or in old race magazines or something.

Let me know if the picture shows up, OK?  Or Vice Versa.  I've posted a couple of other pics this way and sometimes they make it, and sometimes they don't.  Thanks as I've just spent the last 5 minutes trying to figure out how to post a picture directly using Photobucket.  Anyone know which code thingy I am supposed to use?

OK here are a couple more.  Yeah I know, they're not great.  Hey, how did that last pic get in there?  :)

whoever uploaded the pics to the site, kewl.

Mon, 22 Jun 2009, 02:00 #8 Last Edit: Mon, 22 Jun 2009, 02:02 by Tarzan1941
I did and you are most welcome!  :)  I'd like to find some better pics and I'll ask my brother if he has some since he is a huge Bill Elliott fan!  

And before anyone points it out, I know, I know, I misspelled Bill Eliott's name.  There are indeed two " L"s and two "T"s.  Forgive me.

i have two of the die cast cars. i'll try to get pics.