Pfeiffer Offers 'Whipping Lessons" to future Catwoman

Started by The Dark Knight, Wed, 17 Jun 2009, 02:48

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: catwoman on Wed, 17 Jun  2009, 18:38
it was her first and then she left and thats why we got halle. so yes.

don't make me slap you.

:P

I remember from the movie news, but what I'm saying is what has Ashley Judd actually done?  Halle Berry's a much better actress in my opinion.  Ashley Judd is just...meh.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: catwoman on Wed, 17 Jun  2009, 19:03
*slap*

Maybe you should have whipped me instead!   ;)

Quote from: catwoman on Wed, 17 Jun  2009, 20:05
ok

*swings whip, hits herself*

OWWWWWWW :(

Such a blonde!   ::)

Halle Berry is a hack, I dont remember one good performance from her.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Wed, 17 Jun  2009, 23:39
Halle Berry is a hack, I dont remember one good performance from her.

I think you're being very unfair.  If you haven't already watched Monster's Ball, Losing Isiah or Jungle Fever, I would recommend that you do.  The performances she gives in those films are brilliant and I can't think of many other actresses who could honestly play those roles.  Unfortunately, she's had the bad luck/bad judgment to turn up in a lot of rubbish genre films of late (as opposed to good genre films like Burton's Batman films).

Also, bear in mind that she's the first black woman to win a Best Actress Oscar, and Hollywood doesn't usually give out many great roles to black women.  Even Angela Bassett, another great black actress has had to retreat to TV and bit parts in rubbish films.

I know, Ive seen Monsters Ball and it was pretty good, I just dont personally care for her acting, its not there worst thing Ive ever seen, but for some reason she just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :-X

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu, 18 Jun  2009, 01:40
I know, Ive seen Monsters Ball and it was pretty good, I just dont personally care for her acting, its not there worst thing Ive ever seen, but for some reason she just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :-X

Fair enough.  I don't agree with you about Halle Berry but at least you're honest, and you rightly recognise Monsters Ball as a decent film.   :)