The Dark Knight merch. should be out soon

Started by Keatonfan#1, Sun, 20 Jan 2008, 07:21

Previous topic - Next topic
Man I can not wait til this film hits the big screen I know that it is going to blow me away.

In case anyone is interested, AFI has a nice gallery of the TDK toys on their site: http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/gallery/v/ToyFair2008/mattel/batman/

Im not all that impressed with the stuff, its what I would expect, but nothing earth shattering. There are only afew things that Im planning on adding to my collection.

you know, I actually dig the Dk figs ...I won't be getting all of them ( like the color repaints) but I like 'em..and I'm also diggin' the playsets that I've seen as well as the action cape 12" figure...I hope that Walmart has the 30" figure like they had with Begins...a 30" joker would be even better( not holding my breath)...I'm excited 8)

I think, honestly, my favorite figure right now is the 5" Joker. It just has a cool animated creepiness to it.

Im excited to see some big retail displays again, like TRUs had for Begins. Im also glad I kicked my sickness of wanting to buy everything. It will be nice to just go hunt for the few things Im looking for and worry about emptying my wallet and trying to find space to store everything.

Wed, 21 May 2008, 15:53 #4 Last Edit: Thu, 22 May 2008, 04:13 by Cocoboloboy
Hot Toys 1:6 stuff...

[/QUOTE]

fantastic.  wish there was a keaton one! ;)

I'm glad they revisited the first suit. The 2005 version wasn't quite as good as this.

I wish HT would do a Keaton Bats too. They could do such an awesome job with figures for both of Burton's films.

There's SO much TDK merch out right now.  You can see our archive on LOG HERE.  Its far from complete, though.  I'm working around the clock to keep up! lol.