"Tim Burton's BATMAN"

Started by batass4880, Sun, 7 Jun 2009, 04:14

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: The Joker on Sun, 14 Jun  2009, 15:40
Yeah, and at the same time I find it extremely bittersweet knowing that Burton was actually interested in following up Batman Returns, but as we all know by now, WB immediately downplayed that suggestion and the rest, as they say, is history.

Turning down a third Batman film directed by Tim Burton is, without a doubt, one of the most biggest mistakes ever made in the history of movies.

Yeah, I also love B A T M A N exactly the way it is. Batman & Batman Returns as films are so different and enjoyable in their own way, that I prefer them the way they are instead of having two films more similar in style and consistent in tone.

I also agree that the lack of a proper Batman 3 is one of the worst things ever to happen in the fantasy genre. But as you all said, it's history... I still wish for someone to come up with a Batman 3 in comic book/graphic novel format.

Quote from: silenig on Sun, 14 Jun  2009, 19:41
I still wish for someone to come up with a Batman 3 in comic book/graphic novel format.
That would be outstanding.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 14 Jun  2009, 23:43
I still wish for someone to come up with a Batman 3 in comic book/graphic novel format.

That would be outstanding.

I definitely agree.

Now we're talking!

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

I would have to agree that would be something I would bve very interested in seeing done, and it could tie together the full trilogy in some way! Fantastic!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.