sooooooooo....

Started by Catwoman, Mon, 1 Jun 2009, 18:15

Previous topic - Next topic
ok so here's the email. feedback, please:

Dear Sir or Madam:

I represent the Batman Movie Online website (http://www.batmanmovieonline.com). With the 20th anniversary of the release of Tim Burton's first Batman movie, there have been several mini-tributes and celebrations on the site, including interviews with some of the supporting characters. Although she appeared in the second Burton-Batman film, there has been some interest in interviewing Ms. Conway as part of a larger tribute to the 20th anniversary of Burton's Batman in general, and I received the nomination to pursue and hopefully conduct a short email interview with her, consisting of a handful of questions regarding her role and her experience on the set of Batman Returns that have been compiled by members of the board.

The website has derived no profits from the other interviews and the same would go for the interview with Ms. Conway if she were to grant it. We're simply looking for some insight and memories from one of the most popular supporting, one-off portrayals in the history of the Batman Franchise. We know that her schedule may not allow the free time to grant our request, and if that is the case, we understand completely and wish her well.

Thank you,
Crystle Parker

my last name isnt parker so don't be getting nosey, boys.  ::)

Quote from: catwoman on Wed,  3 Jun  2009, 03:21

Dear Sir or Madam:

I represent the Batman Movie Online website (http://www.batmanmovieonline.com). With the 20th anniversary of the release of Tim Burton's first Batman movie, there have been several mini-tributes and celebrations on the site, including interviews with some of the supporting characters. Although she appeared in the second Burton-Batman film, there has been some interest in interviewing Ms. Conway as part of a larger tribute to the 20th anniversary of Burton's Batman in general, and I received the nomination to pursue and hopefully conduct a short email interview with her, consisting of a handful of questions regarding her role and her experience on the set of Batman Returns that have been compiled by members of the board.

The website has derived no profits from the other interviews and the same would go for the interview with Ms. Conway if she were to grant it. We're simply looking for some insight and memories from one of the most popular supporting, one-off portrayals in the history of the Batman Franchise. We know that her schedule may not allow the free time to grant our request, and if that is the case, we understand completely and wish her well.

Thank you,
Crystle Parker

That's great Catwoman, or Crystle.  I hope it works out!
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

That's great Crystle - hope she responds.

Quote from: catwoman on Wed,  3 Jun  2009, 03:21

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you,
Crystle Parker

This is well written, & I hope that you succeed in interviewing Ms. Conaway. :)

going to send the email right now. i'll let you guys know what happens.

sent it and got a delivery failure. oh wells. it was a good idea at least and it was mine even so i guess i can be proud of that. :(

Sorry to hear that, Crysti.  :(

Do you plan on trying again?

prolly not. if someone else does they better use some of my question since i was the first one to seriously pursue it and i put a lot of thought into it.

Thu, 4 Jun 2009, 16:58 #29 Last Edit: Thu, 4 Jun 2009, 17:07 by Darrell Kaiser
Heh... I'd do more interviews with those associated with Returns, but I'm gonna wait for the film's anniversary. I think I'll also try to get one with Marlon Waynes...  ;)
That makes think... I wonder if we could track down Ricky Addison Reed. Both of their interviews would make a hell of a feature story!