sooooooooo....

Started by Catwoman, Mon, 1 Jun 2009, 18:15

Previous topic - Next topic
if i wanted to try to get an interview with cristi conaway since someone brought her up, what should i say? how did you guys do yours? send them chat questions and they sent them back? or what? let me know. i have some good questions!

Sounds like a great plan, catwoman, especially since I'm the "someone" who brought up a Conaway interview in the first place! ;D :-*

Thank you, thank you very much. 8)

i suppose it depends on the person catwoman - some prefer to talk and some prefer to write.

it would be best to have you questions ready before pursuing any interviews - and then send them via email with your request. you can add that your phone number if they "purr"-fer to talk  ;)

i'd make a babbling idiot out of myself if we actually talked lol. better do email.

Quote from: catwoman on Tue,  2 Jun  2009, 01:05
i'd make a babbling idiot out of myself if we actually talked lol. better do email.

Good Lord! I guess we better stick to e-mailing each other, as well. :D

Quote from: catwoman on Tue,  2 Jun  2009, 01:06
but ty guys!

;)

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Tue,  2 Jun  2009, 01:20

but ty guys!

;)

yea cause you'd make a blabbering idiot talking to me. ::) :)

Quote from: catwoman on Tue,  2 Jun  2009, 01:27
Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Tue,  2 Jun  2009, 01:20

but ty guys!

;)

yea cause you'd make a blabbering idiot talking to me. ::) :)

Blabbering idiot!? You've got the wrong person! :P

You've left me with no other choice:

EPIC FAIL!

i'm gunna break that thumb.

so i think i know what i'm gunna do. there's an email address for press and media so i'm going to email her and say i represent this site and tell her about the 20th anniversary of batman celebration and say that we've been doing interviews with diff people and that someone wanted an interview with cristi and i got the nomination. then i'll say that if its ok i would email her our questions and then when she has some free time she could respond to them.

sound good? :)

Quote from: catwoman on Tue,  2 Jun  2009, 01:49
i'm gunna break that thumb.

You could try... but it'll take you forever! ;D

Quote from: catwoman on Tue,  2 Jun  2009, 01:49

so i think i know what i'm gunna do. there's an email address for press and media so i'm going to email her and say i represent this site and tell her about the 20th anniversary of batman celebration and say that we've been doing interviews with diff people and that someone wanted an interview with cristi and i got the nomination. then i'll say that if its ok i would email her our questions and then when she has some free time she could respond to them.

sound good? :)

Awesome idea! Maybe I could ask her if she could make Burton Batman related apparel in her clothing lines. :)