Keaton thrills young Bat fan

Started by The Dark Knight, Sun, 31 May 2009, 15:27

Previous topic - Next topic
they left out  the part where the 5 yr old cried out to his mom "who was that and why'd you let him scribble all over my kickass costume?!"

Quote from: WingedFreak71 on Wed,  3 Jun  2009, 02:41
they left out  the part where the 5 yr old cried out to his mom "who was that and why'd you let him scribble all over my kickass costume?!"

LOL

That is so amazing, I wish I could meet him, it would mean so much to me.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Keaton's an awesome guy.  8) His celebrity status hasn't corrupted him.

How much more jealous of a 5 year old could I possibly get?

Quote from: Batmoney on Fri, 24 Jul  2009, 06:58
How much more jealous of a 5 year old could I possibly get?
Would now be a bad time to mention how I felt when I found out the drummr for Hanson had millions of dollars?

Trust me, there's always a little further to fall.

Fri, 24 Jul 2009, 12:40 #16 Last Edit: Fri, 24 Jul 2009, 12:54 by The Dark Knight
Keaton seems to be a nice man, but I'm not really sure if I'd like to meet him. Who knows, the event could be a total letdown and your impossibly high expectations could come crashing down. I mean, what would there be to talk about anyway? Really, you would just shake hands with the man and say hello, or whatever. Or come off as an annoying gushing fanboy/girl that he never wants to see again.

In all honesty, if I recognised somebody well known in the street, I'd either respectfully just say hello and keep walking, or pretend not to notice them. Seriously. Actor, well known, whatever - they're still just a human being. And they're also a stranger. We think we know them because we've seen them on television on in a film. If a camera wasn't placed in front of their face every day of the week, they'd be no different than your next door neighbour...and you don't want to talk to them, do you?

pretty true TDK, although i would rather be a gushing fanboy than someone on the other side of the street.

if someone complemented his performance and conveyed that it meant alot them then i'm sure he would appreciate that

I'm sure he would appreciate the compliment, Ral. Keaton's always seems to be a cool guy to me.

To TDK's point, I somewhat agree.  It sucks to admire someone's work and then meet them or see an interview with them where you realize they're just another Hollyweird blowhard.