Garrick Hagon Interview

Started by Paul (ral), Wed, 27 May 2009, 21:22

Previous topic - Next topic
Darrell Kaiser got a-speakin to Harold the tourist father, actor Garrick Hagon.

Read it here

should have asked if anyone says "hey you look like a tourist!" lol.

that was kewl. i din't know he was in star wars. i din't know he was in batman either though lol.

Sweet stuff, Darrell! ;D

Quote from: catwoman on Wed, 27 May  2009, 21:29
that was kewl. i din't know he was in star wars. i din't know he was in batman either though lol.

Well, now you know! :)

I met him 2 years ago at Star Wars Celebration IV in L.A.! I had no idea he played Harold. That's 2 B89 cast members I've met now, (the other being Billy Dee).

Before anyone asks, I've no idea why we're both leaning to one side!  :P

Nice one Rob - he sounds and looks like a pretty nice guy.

I had no idea what-so-ever that he was Biggs Darklighter!!! I just learned my something new for the day. Thanks for that interview!  I also just learned that William Hootkins (Porkins/Lt. Eckhardt) passed away in 2005.  Perhaps we should put up a space to pay tribute to all those who have passed on: Pat Hingle, Jack Palance, William Hootkins, Anton Furst, Bob Kane and forgive me, anyone else I may have overlooked.  Just a suggestion.

And speaking of Star Wars alum, is it me or do Garrick Hagon and Anthony Daniels look like each other?

Many thanks, Darrel. A good read.

Well done, Darrel, wonderful job. It is still so interesting after all these years to talk to members of the cast to find out about their experiences working on this classic film.

There are some really good interviews lately. Im really enjoying reading them.

Nat.

Fri, 29 May 2009, 20:05 #9 Last Edit: Fri, 29 May 2009, 20:47 by Batnar
Quote from: Rob the Goon on Thu, 28 May  2009, 00:11

I met him 2 years ago at Star Wars Celebration IV in L.A.! I had no idea he played Harold. That's 2 B89 cast members I've met now, (the other being Billy Dee).

Before anyone asks, I've no idea why we're both leaning to one side!  :P

You guys didn't have your V-8 that day.  :P

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."