Started by Dark Knight Detective, Tue, 26 May 2009, 17:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one is the best?

Batman
13 (52%)
Batman Returns
12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Tue, 26 May 2009, 17:53 Last Edit: Tue, 26 May 2009, 18:07 by Dark Knight Detective
Which do you prefer?

Logo on the suit, logo on the posters?

Quote from: ral on Tue, 26 May  2009, 18:01
Logo on the suit, logo on the posters?

Posters, which I've now added.

batman returns. its so beautifully depressing. look at it when its totally quiet. you'll see what i mean.

The two logos, though the same basic design, are vastly different and emote very different senses.

Quote from: ral on Tue, 26 May  2009, 20:40
The two logos, though the same basic design, are vastly different and emote very different senses.

very very different. the frist one is like ooo he's batman, gunna kick ass, woo. the second one like i said is sad.

Quote from: catwoman on Tue, 26 May  2009, 21:15
Quote from: ral on Tue, 26 May  2009, 20:40

very very different. the frist one is like ooo he's batman, gunna kick ass, woo. the second one like i said is sad.

They're the best Batman movie logos without a doubt, & they each both represent their respective decades in a fantastic fashion (the 80's had a thing for shiny logos, & the 90's was the darkest decade in comic books) .

eh idk i like the batman and robin one better than the batman one. lol.

i never saw the batman returns one till a few years ago and it made me cry because it fits in so much with the depressing tone of the ending.

Quote from: catwoman on Tue, 26 May  2009, 23:51
eh idk i like the batman and robin one better than the batman one. lol.

i never saw the batman returns one till a few years ago and it made me cry because it fits in so much with the depressing tone of the ending.

depressing? catwoman lived  ;)
...lived for her own spin-off...starring Halle Berry....actually yeah you're right...depressing  :'(