Batman Returns 'Complete Score' (Bootleg)

Started by Kyle Grey, Tue, 26 May 2009, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic
God, when I hear the track Batman vs. The Circus II, I just wanna find somebody I hate, punch him in the face and hurl him away... only if the Wilhelm Scream accompanied it.  ;D

I was listening to my elfman batman mix cd (select tracks from the movies incase you don't understand  :P) and the contrast between Reprise from 89 and Birth of the Penguin from Returns is scary!

Batman vs the circus and the closing bars of Wild ride are not recommended for driving - I was like a mad man! (or maybe that is your cup of tea - in which case watch your speed  ;D)

Well, for those who are interested...here's the Batman 1989 'Complete Score'. From the same source as the BR.

http://rs9.rapidshare.com/files/217704461/Batman__Complete_Score_.rar

"I don't know about youy Miss Kitty, but I feel...soo much yummier!"

Are you sure it's from the same source? I think the one for Batman '89 was sourced from a PAL DVD, while Returns was from a NTSC DVD.

This is amazing guys, so psyched to throw these on my ipod!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

When I say source...I mean their from the same place/site I got the BR soundtrack. Sorry, should have been more clear bout that. ;-)
"I don't know about youy Miss Kitty, but I feel...soo much yummier!"

Is the B89 score the one that has the Prince tracksintergrated in the mix as well?

Hey Kyle. Can't thank you enough for these.

:)

"Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play." - (Heraclitus)