Competition Time

Started by Paul (ral), Fri, 8 May 2009, 21:54

Previous topic - Next topic
What better way to celebrate 20 years of Batman 89 than to win stuff?

As some of you have noticed a competition is under way.

Da smallprint:
The competition is open to everyone, member and non-member alike.
You can enter as many times as you like (but you can't submit entries within 10mins of each other).
The Blu-ray is region A and may not work in certain countries.
Winner is picked at random. Competition closes 12am BST 25th May 2009.

Fri, 8 May 2009, 21:57 #1 Last Edit: Fri, 8 May 2009, 22:00 by Dark Knight Detective
Sweet idea, ral. I guess this competition will convince me to double-dip!  :D ;D

Awesome!  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Submitted my entry. I never win anything, but maybe I'll get lucky.
Even the greatest masterpiece has its flaws.

Sat, 9 May 2009, 08:36 #4 Last Edit: Sat, 9 May 2009, 08:39 by The Dark Knight
I've entered. Fingers crossed!

Though I don't think this competition should be open to non-members. I wouldn't view them as worthy winners. They should just sign up to be apart of the community properly. I'd rather keep things 'in house' so to speak.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat,  9 May  2009, 08:36Though I don't think this competition should be open to non-members. I wouldn't view them as worthy winners. They should just sign up to be apart of the community properly. I'd rather keep things 'in house' so to speak.

I understand that but it is hard to enforce. The next competition we have will be aimed at members.

Yours truly has entered the competition. ;)

This is really great! Ive entered too even though I dont check in as often as I should. Too many forums argh!  :D

Nat.

Quote from: ral on Sat,  9 May  2009, 11:23
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat,  9 May  2009, 08:36Though I don't think this competition should be open to non-members. I wouldn't view them as worthy winners. They should just sign up to be apart of the community properly. I'd rather keep things 'in house' so to speak.

I understand that but it is hard to enforce. The next competition we have will be aimed at members.

I was going to ask if you wanted me to post this in a bulletin off my batman myspace page...but...lol nevermind.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."