Competition Time

Started by Paul (ral), Fri, 8 May 2009, 21:54

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Batnar on Mon, 11 May  2009, 01:50
I was going to ask if you wanted me to post this in a bulletin off my batman myspace page...but...lol nevermind.

yeah, go ahead.  as I said, this competition is for everyone.

The next one, if it goes as planned, will be for members only.  ;)

I will make sure the next competiton will only benefit the members who actually use the site.

I have some hardcore 89 batman fans in there, maybe we can expand our family here with cool new posters?  ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

since i dont have a blue ray thingy i'll trade nekked picks for a regular dvd. lol jk.

Quote from: catwoman on Mon, 11 May  2009, 10:20
since i dont have a blue ray thingy i'll trade nekked picks for a regular dvd. lol jk.

that all depends who the nekked pics are of - for example, if they were of me...well...let's just say that wouldn't be a good bargaining tool  :D

WHOA!  :D ;D

Quote from: ral on Mon, 11 May  2009, 10:24

that all depends who the nekked pics are of - for example, if they were of me...well...let's just say that wouldn't be a good bargaining tool  :D

i was thinking a horse. lol.

Quote from: catwoman on Mon, 11 May  2009, 14:25
Quote from: ral on Mon, 11 May  2009, 10:24

i was thinking a horse. lol.

A naked horse? OK....... :P

a horse with no clothes on? like one of these:

Mon, 11 May 2009, 16:41 #19 Last Edit: Tue, 26 May 2009, 01:15 by ral
I was going to suggest a picture like this (it's really big):

http://batreach.cairns.tc/alecto/tyson04.jpg

"They're great survivors." :D

[edited by ral for causing major sidescrolling]