Batman's Batboots

Started by Kamdan, Fri, 24 Apr 2009, 06:20

Previous topic - Next topic
On the DVD extras, they state that the Batboots were made from Nikes. Does anyone know what kind they came from. I wanna pair.

Nike never officially released that design. However a few years later they released the Nike Air III Trainer, which was based on the design. With some modifications they can become a very close match.
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

That's an interesting fact. I always thought the Air Trainer III's were around before the bat boots came into play.  :P
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

The Returns bat-boots were an original design, not the same pair used in Batman89, weren't they?

I got a cheapish pair of black Nike cross trainers for running in the muck and gutters last year that are quite close in design to the Nike Air III Trainer - except they have a gauze like material and yellow stripes.

bit like a tdk version  :)

I guess I'll have to buy a pair of those and spray them with acrylic paint. Thanks a million!

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 24 Apr  2009, 08:25
The Returns bat-boots were an original design, not the same pair used in Batman89, weren't they?

That is correct good sir  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Quote from: Batnar on Fri, 24 Apr  2009, 15:59
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 24 Apr  2009, 08:25

That is correct good sir  :)
Thought so. I had a brain fade and couldn't be bothered looking into it.  :D

i could ask my friend that does costumes and dresses and sh*t because he did a batsuit for another friend. he made me a catsuit too and speaking of boots, those things with my suit are impossible to do a cartwheel in. lol.

Quote from: catwoman on Fri, 24 Apr  2009, 20:04
... speaking of boots, those things with my suit are impossible to do a cartwheel in. lol...

Imagine how Michelle Pfeiffer felt in the suit!