'You Missed!' clown
5 (31.3%)
Belfry ballbreaker
0 (0%)
Other
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Quote from: silenig on Tue, 21 Apr  2009, 13:55
Rick Zumwalt's expression when he sees the bomb, and then Keaton's smile... priceless  ;D
Agreed. I don't care what people say about Batman's grin, it works perfectly for the scene.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue, 21 Apr  2009, 13:59
Quote from: silenig on Tue, 21 Apr  2009, 13:55
Rick Zumwalt's expression when he sees the bomb, and then Keaton's smile... priceless  ;D
Agreed. I don't care what people say about Batman's grin, it works perfectly for the scene.

Here, here! ;D

Mine would have to be the 'You missed' clown. No one knew what to expect, then, 'yank', 'thud!'. Speargun - Don't leave home without it!  ;)

Yes, another case of a cocky thug getting his just desserts.

If this counts as a takedown, I love the part where Batman burns the Devil. Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine! :D

Wed, 22 Apr 2009, 07:07 #15 Last Edit: Wed, 22 Apr 2009, 12:12 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Wed, 22 Apr  2009, 02:07
If this counts as a takedown, I love the part where Batman burns the Devil. Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine! :D
I consider that a takedown. And indeed - if he thinks burning stuff is acceptable, it's good enough for him as well.

I like the "you missed" just because it's a total Batman takedown, quick, swift and unexpected. Be it Keaton or whatever, I could always see any Batman doing something like that.

Quote from: Batmoney on Wed, 22 Apr  2009, 08:00
Be it Keaton or whatever, I could always see any Batman doing something like that.
Same. I've always liked how he just stared and walked away.

Wed, 22 Apr 2009, 18:30 #18 Last Edit: Wed, 22 Apr 2009, 18:32 by silenig
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 22 Apr  2009, 12:02
Quote from: Batmoney on Wed, 22 Apr  2009, 08:00
Be it Keaton or whatever, I could always see any Batman doing something like that.
Same. I've always liked how he just stared and walked away.

Yeah, Keaton just staring briefly and then walking away was a nice touch. It could be a "hero-meets-girl" moment with a wisecrack/oneliner.

I've always been thinking that the Kilmer Batman would try to outwit her, the Clooney Batman try to score a "hit" with her, while the Bale Batman would literally hit her, growling, when she tried to say "thanks".  ;D

"while the Bale Batman would literally hit her, growling, when she tried to say "thanks".  "

LOL, good one. You now, after all these years, Keaton still tops the other actors to don the cape and cowl. It's a testament to how great and sublime his performance was.