Nicholson Joker Poster

Started by jokerharley, Mon, 20 Apr 2009, 02:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: ral on Sat,  6 Jun  2009, 11:16
ScissorPuppy did a great one

Damn fine work there.  8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

there were a few other Joker posters....there was one with the "Wait til they get a load of me" shot..and another with a shot of him cutting out a picture of Vicki Vale ....I have them both but the are still rolled up...they show up on ebay from tiem to time

I have the poster of him on the beach. I want to get it framed and put on the wall.

Quote from: Reevz666 on Sat,  6 Jun  2009, 15:14
there were a few other Joker posters....there was one with the "Wait til they get a load of me" shot..and another with a shot of him cutting out a picture of Vicki Vale ....I have them both but the are still rolled up...they show up on ebay from tiem to time
Id really love to see those posters the "load of me" one would be a must buy for me.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Mon,  8 Jun  2009, 14:49
Id really love to see those posters the "load of me" one would be a must buy for me.

Same here. Apparently the beach poster was by far the most widely distributed because I've never seen the other ones mentioned by, Reevz666.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Mon,  8 Jun  2009, 15:00
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Mon,  8 Jun  2009, 14:49

Same here. Apparently the beach poster was by far the most widely distributed because I've never seen the other ones mentioned by, Reevz666.
Ya thats why I thought it was one of the only posters made with Joker on them.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Mon,  8 Jun  2009, 15:19
Ya thats why I thought it was one of the only posters made with Joker on them.

Yeah, the only other 1989 poster I've ever came across that featured Nicholson as the Joker was one back in '95 or '96 at a local mall which was basically a 24x36 poster of the much seen publicity pic of Batman and the Joker's confrontation at the cathedral, with the caption at the bottom, "Not this time Joker!"

Being that it was the only other poster I was ever aware of that had Nicholson's Joker on it, of course I had to pick it up.  ;)

Could u take a pic and post for me to see? ;D

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Mon,  8 Jun  2009, 18:01
Could u take a pic and post for me to see? ;D

Sure thing. Heres a quick pic I just took via cellphone.