1989 batman joker logo

Started by BTTFSpencer, Thu, 16 Apr 2009, 12:22

Previous topic - Next topic
hi, does anyone have any pics or scans of the joker logos as seen in the movie, the one with the spiral around it, i would really appreciate it as i reeeeaaallly need it for something at the moment.

Thanks in advance

-Spencer
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

thanks but is there one that is the same as on the jokercopter, with red spirals around it? p.s. does this site have pics of the jokercopter?

Thankyou very much

-Spencer
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

you will need to check through the gallery.

The other joker design, i don't have. It does have a different Joker face on it.

i checked all throughout, one of the posting buttons has the face i need, can i have that one, i think its the one your talking about.

oh oops, is there a way we as a group can locate it?

this one?

i'm sure it is some where.

yeah, thats the one, i also need the one on the jokercopter, but this one will do for now, i am building a model of it, two actually.

Quote from: bttfspencer on Thu, 16 Apr  2009, 14:53
yeah, thats the one, i also need the one on the jokercopter, but this one will do for now, i am building a model of it, two actually.

'...better make it ten!'  ;)

okay, i know that was a quote but do you want one too???