The A.C. 4/26/09 - Dick Tracy

Started by Kamdan, Sat, 11 Apr 2009, 18:30

Previous topic - Next topic
Love to hear from you Batnar! I hope Gotham Knight and THE "BAT-MAN" will be onboard too.

Quote from: Batnar on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 18:00
I'll be at home working on some art for my show in PA this May.

tell us more!

Quote from: ral on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 18:23
Quote from: Batnar on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 18:00
I'll be at home working on some art for my show in PA this May.

tell us more!

Well, I work within the comic book field as an illustrator and had my big break in 2007 when I got a job working on "Marvel Masterpieces 2007" sketch card set.  :)
Now I'm flying around state to state to make these appearances and stuff.
It's really fun but very stressful at the same time.  I can show you in another post a few examples of what I'm doing.

I don't want to go off topic from this great Dick Tracy commentary topic.  ;)

Hey, maybe I can draw a whole set of Dick Tracy cards some day. I know I'd have lots of fun with my favorite villain, Flat Top!  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Sun, 26 Apr 2009, 20:04 #23 Last Edit: Sun, 20 Feb 2011, 04:40 by THE BAT-MAN
Quote from: Darrell Kaiser on Sun, 26 Apr  2009, 18:05
Love to hear from you Batnar! I hope Gotham Knight and THE "BAT-MAN" will be onboard too.

I am definitely going to be onboard!  I can't wait to begin.

QuoteHey, maybe I can draw a whole set of Dick Tracy cards some day. I know I'd have lots of fun with my favorite villain, Flat Top!
I'd love to see those someday! I did an entire art project on Dick Tracy and drew out a line-up of Tracy's villain. My favorite is Flattop too!

QuoteI am definitely going to be onboard!  I can't wait to begin.
I can't wait either, dude. We just need Gotham Knight onboard on we'll have a party!

Hey Id love to see you art. And Im really sorry I couldnt make it to the commentary, Darrel. I got sooo tired about an hour later after working on a Godzilla piece, i collapsed on my bed and slept through my 4 o' clock alarm.
Actually.. I got up, walked across the room just to shut it off and lay back into bed without realizing it. lol..

I hope it was fun! Id love to hear it.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."