The A.C. 4/26/09 - Dick Tracy

Started by Kamdan, Sat, 11 Apr 2009, 18:30

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Darrell Kaiser on Wed, 22 Apr  2009, 00:49
I just got off from my interview with Jack Epps, Jr., co-writer of the film, and I learned a lot! I hope to share this knowlege with you guys on Sunday.

that is awesome - did you record it?

Wed, 22 Apr 2009, 20:16 #12 Last Edit: Sun, 20 Feb 2011, 04:39 by THE BAT-MAN
That sounds really cool!  By the way did you check out the Dick Tracy video clips that I had uploaded from youtube?

Yeah, I've seen them before. God, that thing was a HYPE MACHINE!

Quote from: Darrell Kaiser on Wed, 22 Apr  2009, 21:07
Yeah, I've seen them before. God, that thing was a HYPE MACHINE!

Last night I watched the Disneyland Dick Tracy Musical tie in, that ran in the summer of '90, on youtube. Well, the makeup on Bigboy, Flattop, and Mumbles was good. The costumes were great.....otherwise it was LAME!!!

Another plus was they actually let Tracy come to blows with Flattop and Mumbles. You don't get that in a musical very often.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Thankfully the movie wasn't like that.
The time set for the show on Sunday is at  4 PM CST (5 PM EST, 2 PM PST, 10 PM GMT). See you then!

I so wish I didn't have to work tomorrow!!!!! >:(
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

I'm in work all night - in fact i'm here now so i shouldn't be on the forum  ;)

I'll try and check it out. I love Dick Tracy! That's one film I need to pick up on DVD.
When the film first came out, I remember I loved Flat top because he was so weird looking (the make up work). I also used to watch the old cartoons on VHS tapes when I was a kid. I used to actually rent those.  :)
Always wanted the toys too.
It kind of had a similar effect on me as BATMAN did with its merchandise.

Anywho, cool! Hope to check this out. I'll be at home working on some art for my show in PA this May. So much to do, so little time.
:)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."