Why was the emblem in '89 different than the poster?

Started by phantom stranger, Fri, 10 Apr 2009, 04:43

Previous topic - Next topic
Tue, 14 Apr 2009, 03:07 #40 Last Edit: Mon, 14 Feb 2011, 17:11 by THE BAT-MAN
Here.

Interesting. I wonder what it the suit would looked like with that emblem.

Tue, 14 Apr 2009, 04:19 #42 Last Edit: Mon, 14 Feb 2011, 17:12 by THE BAT-MAN
Which emblem?

Great finds, The "BAT MAN"  ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Tue, 14 Apr 2009, 08:26 #44 Last Edit: Tue, 14 Apr 2009, 08:33 by phantom stranger
Thanks Reevz. We should have a special section on this site called "Ask Reevz666."  ;D

I actually just remembered about one of the prototypes that the costume designers were working with. The costume was substantially different and the emblem's Bat had yellow eyes. Not sure if a pic of it is up here but if it isn't, it should be just because it's pretty interesting.

Reevz is definitely a valuable source of information.  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

I remember Jon Peters saying that the Logo for the poster looked like a mouth, on the special edition dvd. But I didnt think that was the reason the emblem was changed on the suit - he didnt state that did he? And surley by the time that Logo was painted for the poster the movie was pretty much in the can?? Do you not agree?

So the emblem for Keatons suit was created before the 'mouth' logo poster?????

Hey Reevz666, do you happen to have a picture of the bola gun and/or the grappling hook that was used in the belfry?