Questions i have about Selina Kyle

Started by tbatman, Wed, 25 Mar 2009, 00:51

Previous topic - Next topic
1. How did she get the whip?

2.When did Selina Kyle start wearing Red lipstick and mascara?

3. Did she ever clean her mess up?

4. What did she give miss kitty in return for making her catwoman?

5. Since when did Selina had a car?

6. Since when was Selina abssed with sex and penguins?

7. Was Selina an acomlished gymist in her youth?

These are questions i hope you guys answer in your own opinions. Leave your feedback too.

Well, #2 & #6 are results of her new personality. I believe that #1 & #7 are explained in the novel (& in some comics, as well). #5 is a no-brainer (no offense to you). And as for #3 & #4, they remain uncertain.

Hope that answers your questions. :)

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Wed, 25 Mar  2009, 01:37
Well, #2 & #6 are results of her new personality. I believe that #1 & #7 are explained in the novel (& in some comics, as well). #5 is a no-brainer (no offense to you). And as for #3 & #4, they remain uncertain.

Hope that answers your questions. :)

Well, i mean't this as a kind of a joke, but a serious discussion at the same time.

In one of the earlier drafts, she and Bruce are walking somewhere and are attacked by some street thugs and defend themselves a'la Watchmen. She then explains to Bruce that she has some martial arts training.  It would have been nice to have that scene in the film, but it's not crucial.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

these are some really weird questions

Some of these questions are a little odd, but I think such interest in the film and its background should only be encouraged.
1. I assume the whip issue is mentioned in the original novelisation, although I do believe that Catwoman's prowess with the whip and Pfeiffer's whip training was added to the film relatively late in the pre-production.
2. It would appear that she started wearing it as soon as she gained the confidence that came with becoming Catwoman.
3. I am not sure what mess you allude to, but if you mean her house then yes I assume she did.
4. I think she gave Miss Kitty extra milk - although I don't see how you can say that Miss Kitty actually made her Catwoman.
5. I assume Selina had a car throughout the entire film, probably before she came to Gotham (it is suggested by her mother's voice message that Selina wasn't raised in Gotham)
6.  Do you mean 'obsessed' with sex and penguins?  To that I would ask what ever makes you think she was obsessed with sex and penguins?
7. The novelisation suggests that Selina won various prizes as a junior gymnast.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 25 Mar  2009, 14:59
6.  Do you mean 'obsessed' with sex and penguins?  To that I would ask what ever makes you think she was obsessed with sex and penguins?

Good point. I don't think she was obsessed with penguins at all. It just happened that a guy who was raised by penguins (& looks like one) shared her desire to get rid of the Batman.

Earlier, I mentioned that her apparent sexual obsession for Batman was a part of her new personality. What I meant was that her "transformation" let her break free of her inhibitions. She went from being conservative & a "stepping stone" to a woman with charm & dominance.

my only catwoman question is how did she keep that live bird in her mouth - then when she lets it out it flies perfectly straight ahead - great stuff from a non-cgi era

Wed, 25 Mar 2009, 16:19 #8 Last Edit: Wed, 25 Mar 2009, 16:42 by Dark Knight Detective
Quote from: WingedFreak71 on Wed, 25 Mar  2009, 16:11
my only catwoman question is how did she keep that live bird in her mouth - then when she lets it out it flies perfectly straight ahead - great stuff from a non-cgi era

Good question. I wonder how long it took to get that shot perfectly on camera, especially if the bird was pecking at her gums or flying at a rapid motion in her mouth.

i think michelle likes eating birds cause it was too perfect of a scene. she must have practice!

;)