"Alfred, let's go photo-shopping."

Started by DocLathropBrown, Wed, 9 Jan 2008, 21:28

Previous topic - Next topic
Wed, 9 Jan 2008, 21:28 Last Edit: Wed, 9 Jan 2008, 23:57 by DocLathropBrown
Figured this thread might be of interest to you all. As they're mostly wallpapers.

First, here's the 20th anniversay DVD cover I created last night....

A wallpaper made with images from the B89 comic adaptation...

The same for BR...

Keaton is the Bat!

"Tradgedy... Loss... Vengeance."

You Know His Name.

The BR Logo behind snow (a great Christmas wallpaper!)

THE Logo.

A commemorative wallpaper I made when B89 showed at a local theatre early last year...

A quick photoshop that wasn't very convincing, but didn't matter. Keaton's Bats and Reeve's Supes, hanging out...

"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Wed, 9 Jan 2008, 21:46 #1 Last Edit: Wed, 9 Jan 2008, 21:51 by DocLathropBrown
This is something I'd like to see in the Superman/Batman comic book....

'Nuff said!

Jack Nicholson IS the Joker...

Michael Keaton IS Batman...

A simple one....

A darker one, using a line from the novelization of B89...

The BR logo, plain...

And finally, a much older one, to "pass the torch."

More will come as I make them, so keep checking back!
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Wed, 9 Jan 2008, 22:22 #2 Last Edit: Wed, 9 Jan 2008, 22:52 by raleagh
Doc, feel free to post them in the Fan Art section of the site.  You can then link to them anywhere you want.

edit: maybe this should be called "Alfred, let's go 'photo'shopping"

Genius!

That "you know his name" one has been on my computer since you posted it on the hype.

And the Returns wallpaper was my desktop for the longest time.
The B89 photos you refer to will soon be back in our hands.

I don't even know which one to make my desktop image. Too many good ones AAggrrggggghhh

On your 20 ASE DVD back or front..it might be cool if you added something like "Exclusive Sneak Peek at Batman 'enter name here,' the new film from Warner Brothers and Tim Burton that completes his vision of a Batman trilogy."

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Thu, 10 Jan  2008, 20:26
On your 20 ASE DVD back or front..it might be cool if you added something like "Exclusive Sneak Peek at Batman 'enter name here,' the new film from Warner Brothers and Tim Burton that completes his vision of a Batman trilogy."

But that's unrealistic. That will never happen, and I tried to make my cover look like a DVD set that we would actually get!

I wouldn't be so sure. Never say never. The buzz is after the Nolan Trilogy concludes. Burton plans on revisting the franchise in one way or another. Game Informer said he wanted to do another film.

Besides. It never hurts to dream.