What else can they add??

Started by Joker81, Wed, 18 Mar 2009, 20:26

Previous topic - Next topic
Thu, 26 Mar 2009, 01:59 #20 Last Edit: Thu, 26 Mar 2009, 02:03 by Dark Knight Detective
Quote from: Reevz666 on Thu, 26 Mar  2009, 01:46
Quote from: drax1 on Wed, 25 Mar  2009, 06:26

Quote from: Reevz666 on Thu, 19 Mar  2009, 22:49
I completely agree...I've actually toyed with the idea of just publishing my own 89 book...got T-O-N-S of goodies that I think would make a great book

what are you waiting for?! :) :P

because I've been told not to bother... the WB has no interest in the past Bat films...the SE DVD's were their attempt at cleaning house on old franchise...thier main focus at the moment is the current bat films.

How about making a section that has to do w/ these "goodies" on your site (despite that it primarily has to do w/ sculptures)? I'd love to see that. 8)

Quote from: Reevz666 on Thu, 26 Mar  2009, 01:46
Quote from: drax1 on Wed, 25 Mar  2009, 06:26

Quote from: Reevz666 on Thu, 19 Mar  2009, 22:49
I completely agree...I've actually toyed with the idea of just publishing my own 89 book...got T-O-N-S of goodies that I think would make a great book

what are you waiting for?! :) :P

because I've been told not to bother... the WB has no interest in the past Bat films...the SE DVD's were their attempt at cleaning house on old franchise...thier main focus at the moment is the current bat films.

Whoa where did you here that from? was it from the WB?

I would well believe what Reevz said, I have heard it elsewhere.

I believe him, i was just curious as to who he was told that from. I guess Burtonites are a dying race.

Quote from: Sandman on Thu, 26 Mar  2009, 22:46
I guess Burtonites are a dying race.

No... THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Quote from: Sandman on Thu, 26 Mar  2009, 22:46
I believe him, i was just curious as to who he was told that from. I guess Burtonites are a dying race.
Meh, if the alternative is drinking the same Kool-Aid as the rest of the fanbase, I shall embrace my own extinction with pride and dignity.

Batman  Burtonites will never die out. We may be in the minority, but we don't need our opinions validated by the majority. We know of the films, so we're going to keep things going. As long as those films exist, which they will forever, there is a speck of hope other people will see them, and embrace them.

Now that I think of it, the problem is not if the material on the Batman movies is published some way soon enough, but if it gets destroyed/thrown away to "clean up house". I'm sure people that have access to industry insiders might be able to enlighten us about such things.

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Thu, 26 Mar  2009, 01:59

How about making a section that has to do w/ these "goodies" on your site (despite that it primarily has to do w/ sculptures)? I'd love to see that. 8)

now why would I want to compete with this site? ;)

Quote from: Sandman on Thu, 26 Mar  2009, 02:00

Whoa where did you here that from? was it from the WB?

yes

Quote from: Reevz666 on Sat, 28 Mar  2009, 01:17
Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Thu, 26 Mar  2009, 01:59

now why would I want to compete with this site? ;)

How about posting the "goodies" on this site for BATMAN's anniversary (if you don't mind)?