BATMAN Prolouge

Started by Jack Napier, Tue, 17 Mar 2009, 02:26

Previous topic - Next topic
Any idea on when this will be out. I saw it today on YouTube, man that was excellent! The Gotham in the VERY beginning with the sirens in the background reminded me so much of the B:TAS look of Gotham. I hope this can be out before June, before its the 20th Anniversary of BATMAN 1989.
*Wipes blood off of Newspaper*
-Winged freak TERRORIZES? Wait'll they get a load of me.

This is so ironic, I was just thinking yesterday evening about PJ Wares and I was going to start a post today asking people to remember and support his efforts on the Batman : Prologue. I did see that vid numerous times and it's great. I believe he has posted on this forum a few times, you might find his contact somewhere on this site. Try the links, I believe he established a website for the prologue.

What on Earth is going on with this thing?

It's my fan made prequel to Batman 89.

In all honesty there is a huge question mark currently hanging over this right now. Costumes made, miniatures constructed, FX work done and scenes shot.

Unfortunately over the last six months and this past weekend in particular I have had an explosion of sh*t in my personal life, the magnitude of which throws my whole life as I know it in complete disarray.

In the 5 years I've been making this, I have suffered redundancy, death of close family members and a loss of a business. Still all through that I kept it going, but now I don't even know which way is up let alone the fate of a fan movie.

However, I am coming through it. I have a few interviews lined up with some key players in 89 for this site and BOF so I am making attempts to get my life back on track and I WILL finish this film.

Once the dust settles, I will share more.

Paul
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

That's cool, PJ.

Thanks for the update.

Quote from: PJ on Thu, 25 Jun  2009, 08:20
It's my fan made prequel to Batman 89.

In all honesty there is a huge question mark currently hanging over this right now. Costumes made, miniatures constructed, FX work done and scenes shot.

Unfortunately over the last six months and this past weekend in particular I have had an explosion of sh*t in my personal life, the magnitude of which throws my whole life as I know it in complete disarray.

In the 5 years I've been making this, I have suffered redundancy, death of close family members and a loss of a business. Still all through that I kept it going, but now I don't even know which way is up let alone the fate of a fan movie.

However, I am coming through it. I have a few interviews lined up with some key players in 89 for this site and BOF so I am making attempts to get my life back on track and I WILL finish this film.

Once the dust settles, I will share more.

Paul

I've just checked you MySpace page Paul, and although I'm sure you hear this all the time, I've got to say, you're clip featuring Napier on the phone to Grissom is nothing short of superb.  I really admire your commitment and drive to transforming your dreams into reality.

I'm really sorry to hear that your life has been difficult of late - it does sound like you've gone through some pretty hard times of late, and I truly hope things turn around for you, whatever happens with the fanfilm.

Still, I'm really impressed with all you've done on the film so far.  I was wondering if you've already released the script on the net, and whether it would be possible to access it for a read.  Unfortunately, I have difficulty accessing BoF and so am unable to read the script on their site.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Thu, 25 Jun 2009, 09:42 #7 Last Edit: Fri, 26 Jun 2009, 09:38 by PJ
Thanks mate and thank you everybody that's supported me and this project.

I know it's not much, but here's a little thank you.  Hopefully it'll give you a sense of the mood of the film and what I'm achieving.

Enjoy

"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Fantastic stuff there, PJ!!

From the looks of those shots I think you can make for an exciting filmmaker. Sorry to hear about the sad events in your personal life and we all here wish you all the best and we hope you get back on your life's track. Whatever happens to the film, remember you come first and your personal well being will then enable you to complete tasks like this.

Cheers!  8)