Batman rogue(s) for Burton's third film.

Started by Dark Knight Detective, Mon, 16 Mar 2009, 04:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Okay guys, time to pop the question!

Bane
4 (12.9%)
Ra's Al Ghul
1 (3.2%)
Scarecrow
12 (38.7%)
The Riddler
12 (38.7%)
The Mad Hatter
4 (12.9%)
Mr. Freeze
1 (3.2%)
Poison Ivy
1 (3.2%)
Two-Face
18 (58.1%)
Catwoman
10 (32.3%)
Clayface
2 (6.5%)
Man Bat
2 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Awesome idea, I voted Scarecrow, Riddler, Two-face there the 3 i've always dreamt would have been in Burtons 3 movie.

Scarecrow, scarecrow... There's not a single bat-villain more Burton-friendly than Scarecrow. I know of course that there were never Scarecrow plans for the third film (was it always the Riddler and Two-Face?). One can dream  :P

Two-Face really would be interesting in Burton's vision... second, The Riddler. ;D
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

This could have been a false synopsis, but I thought I heard that Burton wanted to use Two-Face, the Scarecrow, and introduce Carrie Kelly as Robin.

Batman and Two-Face would have been antagonists, while the Scarecrow would be targeting Carrie for some reason that the synopsis didn't make clear.

Like I said, this could have been a phony, but is sure would have been interesting if it was true.

I voted for Two-Face and Riddler, I do like that combination, just not in Batman Forever. I always pictured Two-Face being some sort of mob boss and the Riddler being his hired brain that has a side thing going on that Two-Face seemingly is unaware of.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Hey guys how do you think would be Billy Dee Williams's interpretation of Two-Face? Do you think he would be great as Eckhart?
I think he would be very good. ;D
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

Quote from: gordonblu on Fri, 20 Mar  2009, 16:44
This could have been a false synopsis, but I thought I heard that Burton wanted to use Two-Face, the Scarecrow, and introduce Carrie Kelly as Robin.

Batman and Two-Face would have been antagonists, while the Scarecrow would be targeting Carrie for some reason that the synopsis didn't make clear.

Like I said, this could have been a phony, but is sure would have been interesting if it was true.

I voted for Two-Face and Riddler, I do like that combination, just not in Batman Forever. I always pictured Two-Face being some sort of mob boss and the Riddler being his hired brain that has a side thing going on that Two-Face seemingly is unaware of.

Im pretty sure the closet Burton got to Robin was Marlon Waynes, which i really wouldn't have minded that much i've never really liked or cared for Carrie Kelly.

Quote from: GuedesGothamKnight on Fri, 20 Mar  2009, 17:24
Hey guys how do you think would be Billy Dee Williams's interpretation of Two-Face? Do you think he would be great as Eckhart?
I think he would be very good. ;D

I loved Eckhart as Two-face imo he was just as good or even better then The Joker, But i like to think that Billy Dee would have done a great job.

Just look at Burton's Batman Casting Michael, Jack, Danny, Michelle everyone he casts is nothing short of perfect for there role, so i have faith that Billy Dee would have been great.

I Choose Catwoman, Two-Face, and The Riddler for three reasons.

1. I've always wished to see what will happen next to Selina Kyle/Catwoman.

2. It would have been interesting to see what Burton would have done with Robin Williams, and Billy Dee Williams.

3. I would rather have a third film from Tim Burton, than any film from Joel Schumacher.