Did Michael Keaton Wear a Hairpiece?

Started by THE BAT-MAN, Wed, 11 Mar 2009, 18:17

Previous topic - Next topic
Keaton actually admitted that he had a hair "enhancement" by make up artists on the set. Its in a vid clip interview.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

That whole hairpiece info is news to me. Did he wear one in both Batman movies?
What about his other films?
Then again, I just found out last year that Sean Connery wore a piece as Bond from Goldfinger on.

It's not uncommon for most actors to wear a hairpiece or wig in a film, it helps with continuity. Chris Reeve wore a wig in the Superman movies.
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Thu, 12 Mar 2009, 18:35 #13 Last Edit: Wed, 16 Feb 2011, 19:38 by THE BAT-MAN
Quote from: PJ on Thu, 12 Mar  2009, 15:22
It's not uncommon for most actors to wear a hairpiece or wig in a film, it helps with continuity. Chris Reeve wore a wig in the Superman movies.

According to the documentaries I've seen regarding the Superman films.  I'm pretty sure that Christopher Reeve was told to have his hair dyed black, and that the actor portraying young Clark Kent had to wear a wig as well with Marlon Brando, but I could be wrong.

Reeve had Alopecia, meaning that his hair would randomly fall out (Or something like that).

So there are times in the first film when he's wearing a wig, and times when it's his real hair. I think the same thing for the second film.

But three and four, it's a wig.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Thu, 12 Mar 2009, 20:04 #15 Last Edit: Thu, 12 Mar 2009, 20:07 by Reevz666
Quote from: THE "BAT-MAN" on Thu, 12 Mar  2009, 02:11

Exactly, where did you get source of Nick Dudman stating this?

I asked him...but this information isn't new.

Quote from: DocLathropBrown on Thu, 12 Mar  2009, 19:19Reeve had Alopecia, meaning that his hair would randomly fall out (Or something like that).

So there are times in the first film when he's wearing a wig, and times when it's his real hair. I think the same thing for the second film.

But three and four, it's a wig.
Cripes, I did not know that.

^ Colors, how could you?! (I'm being humorous)

Honestly DKD, don't you think I feel bad enough?   :)