Batman Adventure: The Ride

Started by drax1, Sat, 7 Feb 2009, 16:39

Previous topic - Next topic
check out the youtube channel bttfspencer as i have uploaded more videos of the batman ride, please check thme out and subscribe
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

I have posted a completely translated video of the original Batman Adventure The Ride film, which was modeled and hybridized from Batman Returns

here's the URL

Please SUBSCRIBE, I BEG YOU!!!LOL! Enjoy!
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

Thanks BTTF.  The ride looks amazing.  I presume they filmed it in conjunction with the film bearing in mind the level of detail.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Yup! My thoughts exactly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Forward productions built all of the module models for the film as well as the miniature sets, and penguins duck.