Batman Adventure: The Ride

Started by drax1, Sat, 7 Feb 2009, 16:39

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi fellas, i was wondering if anyone had any good information on this subject as i went on this ride as a kid and LOOVEEEEEED it alot!!! i am looking for videos, pics anything really

kind regards

-Spencer
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

Someone posted videos of the ride on this forum some months ago, you might have to search through all the topic threads or probably try youtube, which is where the poster brought it over from. They are truly exciting, there was a lot of chatter on it and even recommendations that WB do something to bring back these rides.

wow, could you please help me find this info, this ride means the world to me, i still have small blurs of memories on it, it was magic, i am new and i would appreciate it more than anything if you could help me find these information threads etc. PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE i'll do ANYTHING
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

thanks i have seen that many times before though, thanks anyway for your trouble, i appreciate the thought

that footage needs to be released on a 20th edition returns blu-ray - no question.

agreed, it is batman returns from another angle, as a matter of fact i am the writer of the current wikipedia article, no joke

I was just watching a vid on youtube of a CGI version of the ride. I was also listening to the B89 soundtrack at the same time & 'Attack of the Batwing' came on & went extremely well with the footage!  ;D

Quote from: bttfspencer on Thu, 16 Apr  2009, 14:52
agreed, it is batman returns from another angle, as a matter of fact i am the writer of the current wikipedia article, no joke

link?

Quote from: Rob the Goon on Thu, 16 Apr  2009, 15:51
I was just watching a vid on youtube of a CGI version of the ride.

link?

;)

just do the search on wikipedia, i have the preshow on my youtube channel for the cgi version, i also have an annual pass to that park, my channel is bttfspencer, check it out please comment on it too.