Beyond The Films - Expanded Sequences

Started by The Dark Knight, Sat, 7 Feb 2009, 05:29

Previous topic - Next topic
Tue, 9 Jun 2009, 16:46 #80 Last Edit: Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 17:08 by THE BAT-MAN
Here's a thought, after Jack has the surgery and is revealed as the Joker.  I've always imagined that before he goes to kill Grissom, he went to his place first, took a look in the mirror and began to apply the red make up to his lips while giggling to himself in a very eerie manner.  Realizing, that he has the look of an undead clown. 

Here's a question that hasn't been asked yet.  After Batman rescues vicki from the flugelheim museum, and Joker say's, where does he get the wonderful toys?  It's clearly evident that he was not part of the chase sequence,  So my question is, where did Joker go?  And why did he not participate in the pursuit for Batman?

Quote from: THE "BAT-MAN" on Tue,  9 Jun  2009, 16:46
Here's a question that hasn't been asked yet.  After Batman rescues vicki from the flugelheim museum, and Joker say's, where does he get the wonderful toys?  It's clearly evident that he was not part of the chase sequence,  So my question is where did Joker go and why did he not participate in the pursuit for Batman?

Well, it's a common thing for many antagonists to send their cronies to do their dirty work rather than "getting their hands dirty." So I guess that the Joker is no exception.

So my question is, where did Joker go?  And why did he not participate in the pursuit for Batman?
He turned the Prince music back on and continued dancing.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue,  9 Jun  2009, 16:56
 So my question is, where did Joker go?  And why did he not participate in the pursuit for Batman?

I don't blame him.  I'd probably be doing the same.  I love 'Party Man'.   ;D
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Tue, 9 Jun 2009, 16:58 #84 Last Edit: Wed, 10 Jun 2009, 16:47 by Dark Knight Detective
So my question is, where did Joker go?  And why did he not participate in the pursuit for Batman?

I'd imagine him being pretty upset with Batman's interruption rather than wanting to dance.

Tue, 9 Jun 2009, 17:07 #85 Last Edit: Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 17:09 by THE BAT-MAN
In all honesty, I really wish that he was involved in going after Batman.  He would have added great suspense especially, when batman is about to be unmasked.  Also, Joker's dialogue could have been very eerie and disturbing when he see's batman lying on the ground appearing to be unconscious.  It could have been very similar to his scene with the corpse.

The Joker probably left with Lawrence and Alicia.

Tue, 9 Jun 2009, 21:41 #87 Last Edit: Tue, 9 Jun 2009, 21:43 by batass4880
In Sam Hamm's first draft he had him chasing Batman with his goons in one of his Joker vans that you see parked outside the museum.

Tue, 9 Jun 2009, 22:53 #88 Last Edit: Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 17:09 by THE BAT-MAN
Quote from: batass4880 on Tue,  9 Jun  2009, 21:41
In Sam Hamm's first draft he had him chasing Batman with his goons in one of his Joker vans that you see parked outside the museum.

I know that, it still doesn't answer my question.  Where did he go? and why did he not participate in the pursuit?

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Tue,  9 Jun  2009, 16:58
So my question is, where did Joker go?  And why did he not participate in the pursuit for Batman?

I'd imagine him being pretty upset with Batman's interruption rather than wanting to dance.
I was joking....