Beyond The Films - Expanded Sequences

Started by The Dark Knight, Sat, 7 Feb 2009, 05:29

Previous topic - Next topic
Sun, 8 Feb 2009, 17:24 #20 Last Edit: Tue, 10 Feb 2009, 03:23 by batass4880
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun,  8 Feb  2009, 05:40And Joker's dead body laying down there on the cement. What do they do with it?

They probably put it in a drum of acid and threw it into Gotham's East River.  :-X ;)

One thing I've always wondered is how come in the belfry all of a sudden there are Joker thugs? When did they go up there? Was it always the Joker's plan to get picked up there?

The book explains it again (Handy thing, books are).

When the Joker and Vicki get up there, they're surprised by the three goons, and the thugs reveal that they came up there of their own free will to get a bird's eye view of what was going on with Batman. So the Joker gets the idea of ambushing Batman with the thugs.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Well, batass, I thin that the Joker thugs were hidden in the church... you know , it's really a dark place, so it wasn't so hard to hide in it. And of course, IMO, The Joker was planning to go to the church and take down Bats in there.
So many expanded sequences guys!  :D
What about the first sequence from 1989 Bats, after Batman say the iconic "I'm Batman" and jump off the building. He just leaved the guy in there??
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

Wow, DocLathropBrown was faster than I! :P ;D
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

What do you think happened to the RTC gang? Did they go to jail or did they invade another town? Or maybe they went their separate ways because the Penguin was killed.

Fun topic BTW! ;D

Sun, 8 Feb 2009, 20:24 #25 Last Edit: Sun, 8 Feb 2009, 20:26 by The Batman Returns
Quote from: batass4880 on Sun,  8 Feb  2009, 20:19
What do you think happened to the RTC gang? Did they go to jail or did they invade another town? Or maybe they went their separate ways because the Penguin was killed.

Well, some of them did die earlier. As for the rest, they must've been rounded up by Batman & given to the GCPD after. I believe this goes w/ a comment posted earlier.

Oh yeah. BatmAngelus answered that, my bad. :P

Did the Ice Princess actually die? I mean, it's never televised or shown on the news. She didn't look like she had a hard fall.

Quote from: The Batman Returns on Mon,  9 Feb  2009, 00:23
Did the Ice Princess actually die? I mean, it's never televised or shown on the news. She didn't look like she had a hard fall.
I'm very sure she died. Falling from that height and all.

What about the Penguin, where did he fly to after Catwoman blew up the store?

Mon, 9 Feb 2009, 01:43 #29 Last Edit: Mon, 9 Feb 2009, 01:45 by The Batman Returns
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon,  9 Feb  2009, 01:31
I'm very sure she died. Falling from that height and all.

That's a possibility. After all, she wasn't showing any motion after she fell on the device.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon,  9 Feb  2009, 01:31
What about the Penguin, where did he fly to after Catwoman blew up the store?

To the Artic Zoo, no doubt.