Batman Tribute (89-92)

Started by Gotham Knight, Mon, 2 Feb 2009, 02:13

Previous topic - Next topic
Mon, 2 Feb 2009, 02:13 Last Edit: Mon, 2 Feb 2009, 03:04 by ral
Another Vid. Worked hard on it. Feedback appreciated.

Direct Link:

http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=51565775

Mon, 2 Feb 2009, 02:22 #1 Last Edit: Fri, 27 Feb 2009, 20:58 by The Batman Returns
The song was...actually twisted & cool. Who's it by? Anyway, the shots were nicely put, & the song almost sounds like a tribute to the Burton Batman films (even though it's from B&R).

I was thinking about making a video that's Batman related. The thing is, how do you make a video? I ask b/c I've never made one before. Would it be possible for you to tell me how to make one (I ask b/c I don't know anyone who makes videos)?

Song Title: Fun For Me Sung By Moloko

You use a vid editor like Window's Movie Maker

Great video!
And good luck, TBR. ;)
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

Was this song from the B&R soundtack?

Mon, 13 Apr 2009, 04:21 #7 Last Edit: Mon, 13 Apr 2009, 04:25 by Dark Knight Detective
(I know this is an old topic).

Gotham Knight, you've really managed to get this video in my head. I absolutely enjoy it, man! You are a genius for cooking this up, & you've really made your fellow Burton people proud! Hope you could make more in the future. Cheers! 8)

I liked it =]
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Great stuff Gotham Knight. :D  I love how you tied the lyrics to the action on screen.  That must have taken some work.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.