1989 Batsuit

Started by WingedFreak71, Wed, 7 Jan 2009, 22:58

Previous topic - Next topic
I think there is no doubt the thing was heavy.

The suit in total was approx 70lbs, but most of the weight was in the cape. What caused the main restrictions in movement was the fact that the cowl was joined mechanically to the torso.
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sat, 10 Jan  2009, 20:13
Thats funny you dont care about a specific fighting style for batman considering he has plenty of them in the comics, a basic kick and punch kinda left batman a long time ago. To each their own but the fight scene in the street in BR is really stale IMO, I think all of the fighting in that film is done badly, it wasnt cheoreographed well at all, theres no intensity to it, I think the fight scenes in Batman Forever are alot better than the ones in BR, we all know Burton at that point wasnt very good with action at all. If I remember correctly thats why with 89 (i forgot who it was that helped) Burton needed someone to help him to shoot the action sequences because he wasnt that savvy with them, and it shows in BR.

What fighting styles did he have in the comics??

Joker81, Batman is said to have mastered over 120 martial art styles. Some include Tae Kwon Do, Jiu Jutsu, Kung Fu, etc. Overall, Batman kicks some serious @$$!

Quote from: The Batman Returns on Fri, 16 Jan  2009, 06:59
Joker81, Batman is said to have mastered over 120 martial art styles. Some include Tae Kwon Do, Jiu Jutsu, Kung Fu, etc. Overall, Batman kicks some serious @$$!
There now you did the work for me lol thanks Returns!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.