What do you actually LIKE from the Schumacher films?

Started by DarkVengeance, Wed, 26 Nov 2008, 04:18

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: gordonblu on Mon, 16 Feb  2009, 05:25
Batman Forever:
I like it when the Batmobile blew up because I hated that car!

IMO, the Kilmer Mobile is in second place, w/ Keaton's at #1. While it had neon, the pattern was great & wasn't overdone, unlike that stupid Clooney Mobile in B&R. :P :-X I was actually disappointed to see it blow up.

Kilmer's car looked like a drag racer and felt like it was all about being flashy, same as Clooney's.

Keaton's, on the other hand, had real character, it was aggressive and scary!
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Mon, 16 Feb 2009, 06:15 #52 Last Edit: Mon, 16 Feb 2009, 06:28 by The Batman Returns
Quote from: gordonblu on Mon, 16 Feb  2009, 06:09
Kilmer's car looked like a drag racer and felt like it was all about being flashy, same as Clooney's.

Keaton's, on the other hand, had real character, it was aggressive and scary!

The reason why I like Kilmer's Batmobile more than the others that came after it is mainly because it had an obvious bat motif (the three fins are cool, along w/ the "ribs"). The Clooney Mobile was basically a disco ball, while the Tumbler looks pretty silly (although, it might not look too bad in a TDKR movie) & doesn't have any extraordinary features to it (not even the batcycle amazed me).

Now, as for the ones that came before it. I do not like the West Mobile b/c it's like something out of the Jetsons cartoon. My fave has always been the Keaton Mobile. Why? Because it has an awesome bat motif, two great coats of paint (matte in Batman, glossy in Returns), & while it is a sleek car, it has tank-like qualities to it (it's bulletproof, & not to mention it has a cocoon mode).

Keaton Batmobile all the way. To this day, its still pretty bad ass looking. The other cars, after wards were nothing but toy campaigns on wheels. They looked too over the top. Sparks within the engine chassis?  :P

The car Clooney drove was atrocious. His was exo skeleton look right? Yeah, yuk.

The tumbler was a cool tool. I wasn't jazzed by it. I just respected it as a tool.

Keaton Batmobile for the win. Still.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Quote from: Batnar on Tue, 17 Feb  2009, 03:52
Keaton Batmobile all the way. To this day, its still pretty bad ass looking. The other cars, after wards were nothing but toy campaigns on wheels. They looked too over the top. Sparks within the engine chassis?  :P

The car Clooney drove was atrocious. His was exo skeleton look right? Yeah, yuk.

The tumbler was a cool tool. I wasn't jazzed by it. I just respected it as a tool.

Keaton Batmobile for the win. Still.

No doubt about that! 8)

Quote from: Batnar on Tue, 17 Feb  2009, 03:52

Yup i had the pleasure of seeing the Batman mobile's last year and the Keatonmobile is still the best by far, It just has everything over the other's. The tumbler was pretty cool but to army for my Batman taste.

Quote from: Sandman on Tue, 17 Feb  2009, 22:03
Yup i had the pleasure of seeing the Batman mobile's last year and the Keatonmobile is still the best by far, It just has everything over the other's. The tumbler was pretty cool but to army for my Batman taste.

I'm not a fan of the Tumbler, but I think it would fit better in a TDKR film.

Quote from: The Batman Returns on Tue, 17 Feb  2009, 22:06
Quote from: Sandman on Tue, 17 Feb  2009, 22:03

I'm not a fan of the Tumbler, but I think it would fit better in a TDKR film.

Yea, but even then i would perfer it to nr more of the one FM drew.

Wed, 18 Feb 2009, 01:03 #58 Last Edit: Wed, 18 Feb 2009, 01:05 by The Dark Knight
Two Face's opening speech is good, actually. If he had played it like that the whole way through, it would have been alright. And one thing I hated about Forever was Riddler breaking into the cave and destroying it.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 18 Feb  2009, 01:03
Two Face's opening speech is good, actually. If he had played it like that the whole way through, it would have been alright. And one thing I hated about Forever was Riddler breaking into the cave and destroying it.

Why is that? Because no one should ever be able to find the Batcave or because it lead to the worse batcave of all time?.