Burton to do a 3rd Batman?

Started by Knight-of-Darkness, Sat, 22 Nov 2008, 19:47

Previous topic - Next topic
Sat, 22 Nov 2008, 19:47 Last Edit: Sun, 23 Nov 2008, 16:52 by raleagh
Does anyone happen to know if Tim Burton has any interest at all in doing another Batman movie? Has he completely hung up his coat/cape on the franchise or not? The new films are very cool, don't get me wrong, but it'd also be great to see another of Burton's work too! I guess Keaton would have to be involved also as it wouldn't be the same without him.

www.batmanslair.proboards.com

He has no interest in it at all, back after BR he did, but now he would never do anything batman related again, thats a fact, he hung up his cape and cowl a long time ago my friend.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

That's a shame.  :( I hope we see a lot of new films then with Christian Bale, and new vehicles too seeing as the Batmobile and BatPod have been so good! Just imagine what a new version of the Batwing could be like!!!

www.batmanslair.proboards.com

Quote from: Knight-of-Darkness on Sat, 22 Nov  2008, 20:16
That's a shame.  :( I hope we see a lot of new films then with Christian Bale, and new vehicles too seeing as the Batmobile and BatPod have been so good! Just imagine what a new version of the Batwing could be like!!!
I totally agree with you that I would love to see another batwing, or batplane, though its too bad the production designers for both BB and TDK have all said that if they do a third they have no interest in doing a plane, and that they would probably focus on a batboat of some sort, that a batplane or batwing would be unbpractical in Nolans realm.

I'd love to see more Nolan vehicles. Boat, batwing, and he can keep the bat pod and build a new tumbler from the blueprints.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 23 Nov  2008, 02:34
I'd love to see more Nolan vehicles. Boat, batwing, and he can keep the bat pod and build a new tumbler from the blueprints.
Like I said in another thread I would also like to see those vehicles, but the production designers from both Nolan bat-films also made their point that a plane is un-practical and they have no interest in doing one in future films.

I know. I read your comment. Would be excellent to see one nonetheless.

Hope he keeps the Tumbler and Batpod.

Gah! The title ?Burton to do a 3rd Batman" lead me to believe (for a millisecond) that Burton had released a statement hinting he had interest to do another one, be it as an animated movie or as a graphic novel.

The thread title is way too misleading. It should have been "Would Tim Burton do a 3rd Batman?".

Burton? 

Christopher Nolan!  ;D

Quote from: Joker Fan on Sun, 23 Nov  2008, 18:50
Burton? 

Christopher Nolan!  ;D
At this point in time, thats what Im all about, bring on a third Chris!