Favorite photos from Burton's movies

Started by batass4880, Tue, 11 Nov 2008, 06:01

Previous topic - Next topic
Reevz, you truley have some great behind the scenes photos of Batman. Have to say I especially like the one you posted today of the Joker laying at the cathedral steps!! Amazing.

Theres a pic I have seen, maybe from the press kit, not sure if its in black and white, of the Joker dancing in the belfry with Vicki, its a high up shot, so you can see the city lights in the background and the balcany with the gargoyles. Anyone know what I am talking about? Does anyone have it?

Your generosity continues to delight us all, Reevz. Thank you.

Fri, 22 May 2009, 01:41 #12 Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2009, 01:45 by silenig
These less seen pics by Reevz are as always great stuff... I know it might be too much to ask for no-watermark versions...

Some of my favourite official promo photos

Fri, 22 May 2009, 03:44 #13 Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2009, 10:36 by The Dark Knight
I've always loved the picture of Batman stepping out from the ruins of the Batwing.

And thanks Reevz, great stuff.

Don't forget to rate the 89 photos on the site. The results are on the site on June 23rd  ;)

http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/89batpics.php?cat=all

Quote from: Joker81 on Thu, 21 May  2009, 21:48
Reevz, you truley have some great behind the scenes photos of Batman. Have to say I especially like the one you posted today of the Joker laying at the cathedral steps!! Amazing.

Theres a pic I have seen, maybe from the press kit, not sure if its in black and white, of the Joker dancing in the belfry with Vicki, its a high up shot, so you can see the city lights in the background and the balcany with the gargoyles. Anyone know what I am talking about? Does anyone have it?

This One ?
My balloons. Those are my balloons. HE STOLE MY BALLOONS!

Georgie!! That is the shot!! I love this photo. Thanks you  ;D

Where did you get it?