Couple Of Questions

Started by WingedFreak71, Thu, 6 Nov 2008, 04:01

Previous topic - Next topic
napalm? - is that what that wierd blue stuff was?- i agree it was a strange choice, whatever that blue crap was - should've been a bata-something

also i always found the roof battle odd in as much as where they were landing when they were falling all around up there

Anyone know why he shook that capsule like it was a bottle of chocolate milk right before he hurled it at her?

Quote from: batass4880 on Thu, 29 Jan  2009, 05:09
Anyone know why he shook that capsule like it was a bottle of chocolate milk right before he hurled it at her?

Maybe it was to make the napalm more effective or something? Anyway, what purpose did it serve? It seemed as though he wanted to light her on fire.

Thu, 29 Jan 2009, 06:30 #33 Last Edit: Thu, 29 Jan 2009, 06:35 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: batass4880 on Thu, 29 Jan  2009, 04:02
I don't remember seeing it in the shot of his dead body at the bottom of the tower. I would assume that it was shattered to pieces after hitting the ground, though I could be wrong.
Yeah, I dont think I can see the gargoyle either. I suppose it could have dropped off in mid air.

And the napalm was meant to sting, and it did just that. Catwoman loosened her grip and Batman got out of that situation. It would be impossible to burn someone?s entire body with that stuff, it just burns that part it is thrown at. And shaking it slightly would mix the ingredients together.

The gargoyle is shattered beside the Joker's body.  :)
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Quote from: DocLathropBrown on Thu, 29 Jan  2009, 07:25
The gargoyle is shattered beside the Joker's body.  :)
Ah. I'll have to look closer, it's probably due to my poor television resolution or something blurring it out.  ;D

I think it's important to remember we don't know what Batman threw at her.  She called it napalm but that doesn't necessarily mean that's what he threw.  He never said what it was.

Thu, 29 Jan 2009, 16:59 #37 Last Edit: Thu, 29 Jan 2009, 18:56 by The Batman Returns
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Thu, 29 Jan  2009, 16:48
I think it's important to remember we don't know what Batman threw at her.  She called it napalm but that doesn't necessarily mean that's what he threw.  He never said what it was.

From what I've read, it was napalm. But then again, perhaps you're right. I mean, why would he throw flammable gas at her anyway? ???

Quote from: The Batman Returns on Thu, 29 Jan  2009, 16:59
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Thu, 29 Jan  2009, 16:48

From what I've read, it was napalm. But then again, perhaps you're right. I mean, why would he throw flammable gas at her anyway? ???
The stuff has to have some potency. It'd be no point throwing a tube of un-set jelly at her.

Sun, 15 Feb 2009, 03:29 #39 Last Edit: Mon, 16 Feb 2009, 00:47 by batass4880
Kevin Smith--Did he like Tim Burton's Batman or did he not like it?

I ask because I heard him say something along the lines of "Tim Burton knows nothing about Batman and it shows in '89" yet he was on the '89 SE DVD saying nice things about it. Anyone know what his real feelings are on the film?