Couple Of Questions

Started by WingedFreak71, Thu, 6 Nov 2008, 04:01

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, Keaton is Batman. He's a mysterious guy that doesn't like to go out much, and to remain hidden.  ;D

i really couldn't see keaton doing alot of what went on in BF like driving the batmobile up the wall or dealing with whiny chris o'donnell - he was definitely a burton fit - wish he had done another but only if burton returned as well

odd that he hasn't worked more since the bat films - one good cop, desperate measures, quicksand, game six, cars (kind of counts) - did he really make enough bat money not to have to work much anymore after 1992? - oh yeah white noise as well

and the "well go and ask him!" line WAS filmed - i saw it somewhere once - just can't remember where - maybe on my 1989 all bat stuff compilation i got at some convention (nerd alert!)

Quoteodd that he hasn't worked more since the bat films - one good cop, desperate measures, quicksand, game six, cars (kind of counts) - did he really make enough bat money not to have to work much anymore after 1992? - oh yeah white noise as well

I hate to say it since im such a huge Keaton fan, But i think he might not have been able to get loads of roles after Batman. Oddly enough one reason he said he didn't want todo BF was he didn't want to get type cast, but you can walk up to anyone (as long as they were alive between 2000-2002) and ask who is Batman and they will say "Michael Keaton" ;D

i want an animated series drawn in the style of the 1st 2 films - voiced by michael keaton - produced and directed by tim burton

get the petition!

Quote from: Sandman on Fri,  7 Nov  2008, 22:11
Quoteodd that he hasn't worked more since the bat films - one good cop, desperate measures, quicksand, game six, cars (kind of counts) - did he really make enough bat money not to have to work much anymore after 1992? - oh yeah white noise as well

I hate to say it since im such a huge Keaton fan, But i think he might not have been able to get loads of roles after Batman. Oddly enough one reason he said he didn't want todo BF was he didn't want to get type cast, but you can walk up to anyone (as long as they were alive between 2000-2002) and ask who is Batman and they will say "Michael Keaton" ;D

I read the Batman Forever Script recently and I gotta say somethings seem to be fit for Keaton, like at one point Chase turns on a screen and supposedly catwoman is fighting batman, and other small references from the past movies. From what I herd keaton ended up not doing it because hd didn't like the direction the movie seemed to be going...

Quote from: Redskull on Mon, 17 Nov  2008, 19:56
Quote from: Sandman on Fri,  7 Nov  2008, 22:11

I read the Batman Forever Script recently and I gotta say somethings seem to be fit for Keaton, like at one point Chase turns on a screen and supposedly catwoman is fighting batman, and other small references from the past movies. From what I herd keaton ended up not doing it because hd didn't like the direction the movie seemed to be going...

Really that's pretty awesome. Was the script better then the movie?

Stupid question--Did Jack color his hair green or did he wear a wig?

Quote from: The Batman Returns on Wed, 28 Jan  2009, 01:56If the Joker's hair really were a wig, then why are there grey hairlines?

That's why I asked because the shot of him right after he, Bob and that bald goon barged into Vicky's apartment shows tiny streaks of what appear to be natural color. It's clearly visible on DVD and probably very noticeable on Blu-ray.

Nicholson states on the DVD featurettes that it's a wig, because he and Burton were triyng to choose the right color, and Burton wanted one that was too bright/goofy looking, before realizing how bright the green was.

"Less Clarabell [The Clown]." was what Nicholson told him to go for.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton