Anyone Ever Notice .......

Started by WingedFreak71, Thu, 6 Nov 2008, 03:02

Previous topic - Next topic
when he's hanging from the catwalk with "108" pound vicki he lets go and falls and it looks like it actually says DIE on the building behind him as he falls

i'm not saying it actually says DIE but it looks like it might

anyone agree?????

P.S. - this site rules for being a forum for all bat questions, ridiculous or not!

I don't know anything about this. Another excuse to throw 89 into the player...

looks like the bottom of the E is obscured and the I is covered by something but when he drops by it quick it always hits me as DIE - definitely looks to me like an obscured word

subliminal death message!

or maybe it says PIE

subliminal pie message - just as bad

It's definitely a "P" - not a "D". and the last letter could be an "E" or a "F"

it think it is only 2 letter's though

Wow man, your digging deep with this stuff, I never noticed this one before.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Fri, 21 Nov 2008, 04:30 #5 Last Edit: Fri, 21 Nov 2008, 17:11 by batass4880
Anyone notice on the 89 DVD, Jack has a few brain-farts? First one is when he recalls that he fell into and survived nuclear waste. Maybe it should've been called AXIS ATOMS!

Also he says that Tim Burton was in his early-twenties when making the movie when he had just turned 30.

Dude Jack was old in those interviews he's getting senile as hell haha! Ya gotta think it was 20 years ago, and his interviews are very recent for the extras on the dvd.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Ever notice that the mayor of Gotham City in '89 looks alot like Ed Koch, the former mayor of NYC?

Quote from: batass4880 on Fri, 19 Dec  2008, 16:53
Ever notice that the mayor of Gotham City in '89 looks alot like Ed Koch, the former mayor of NYC?

yes - definitely seemed like they were going for the koch-alike

Anyone ever notice in the movie Santa Claus(1985) Patch the elf's jet-sled sounds exactly like the Batwing?