Worst Moments From Batman Films!

Started by WingedFreak71, Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 18:24

Previous topic - Next topic
this site definitely has me overanalyzing burton's bats like never before - but anyway i guess when they're at the parade and vicki is suddenly in the car and runs knox over - not a WORST moment but not great for me - he should have been knocked out by a goon - preferably bob

Wed, 19 Nov 2008, 02:15 #71 Last Edit: Sat, 6 Dec 2008, 04:26 by batass4880
Speaking of that moment, did anyone notice when the Joker took the gun from Bob, for a split second Bob reacts to the gunshot before Joker pulls the trigger? I know this is common trivia but I honestly noticed this before I read about it.

Also, the gunshot seemed to just fart out smoke like a toy cap gun. I thought they used empty shells or blanks for movies and there would be an explosion with a flame coming out of the barrel, but obviously no bullets.

Blanks can still emit a small amount of shrapnel - perhaps for safety reasons and with so many people about that wasn't allowed.

Quote from: raleagh on Wed, 19 Nov  2008, 09:49
Blanks can still emit a small amount of shrapnel - perhaps for safety reasons and with so many people about that wasn't allowed.
We wouldnt want old Jack dying on the set now would we?

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Nothing can kill Jack, he's unstopable. :)

Quote from: Sandman on Wed, 19 Nov  2008, 21:36
Nothing can kill Jack, he's unstopable. :)
Except The Bucket List, that can kill him!

Quote from: Sandman on Wed, 26 Nov  2008, 23:19
Oh that's just cold.
Hey he's pretty cold himself in some of the jokes he's made about people, so Im just channeling him against himself lol.

For whom did he joke about and what did he say about them?

Quote from: batass4880 on Thu, 27 Nov  2008, 03:28
For whom did he joke about and what did he say about them?
I dont really care, his best work is behind him!