Worst Moments From Batman Films!

Started by WingedFreak71, Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 18:24

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: batsam on Thu,  6 Nov  2008, 20:20

i thought worse moments where scenes and acts that were intentionally filmed as part of the story,(Example:missiles on penguins back(bad moment for some of you,but not for me!!))

But that scene was even in the comic's if i remember right. I love that scene though.

QuoteIm glad it was cause that sounds stupid, the Red Triangle Circus gang most definitly did not have the the Red Triangle Circus gang for a device such as this, they're not multi-millionaires like Bruce that can afford to play around with that expensive of technological devices. That part of the film will always bug me, its sooo far fetched its not even funny, I guess they thought people "just wouldnt notice" but I sure as hell did, on opening night back in 92 when I was a kid.

Well it's not like Penguin or the Red Triangle Circus gang were dumb, they really seemed to know what they where doing. Don't forget also that they where also cold blooded killers, mabye they found people with the  technological devices killed them and stole them. Remember Penguin wasn't going to lets anything stop him.

Quote from: Sandman on Thu,  6 Nov  2008, 21:49
Well it's not like Penguin or the Red Triangle Circus gang were dumb, they really seemed to know what they where doing. Don't forget also that they where also cold blooded killers, mabye they found people with the  technological devices killed them and stole them. Remember Penguin wasn't going to lets anything stop him.
Bingo.

Did I hear someone say BR didnt have any computer effects? Thats weird cause it was still one of the first films to use CGI technology for some of the shots in the film, anyone that has the SE dvd of BR would know that.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Did I hear someone say BR didnt have any computer effects? Thats weird cause it was still one of the first films to use CGI technology for some of the shots in the film, anyone that has the SE dvd of BR would know that.

I know to who you are talking to...

the little animated batman at the beginning

is not from "batman returns".....anyone that has the SE, 1st dvds,laserdisc ,vhs of BR or even an internet connection would  know that too!!!    ;)

Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

Ahh maybe I was confused Im not talking about the beginning of '89 the "shadow cartoon" batman you guys are discussing. Its funny you say someone will all of those sources would know all of that stuff, but half the people on here, dont know nearly as much as they tend to act like they do!

I loved it haha

You can hate somthing but still laugh your ass off at it.

You can love it and laugh at it too.