Worst Moments From Batman Films!

Started by WingedFreak71, Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 18:24

Previous topic - Next topic
yeah the little animated batman at the beginning always seemed imperfect to me

I did watch that on the SE. They said the blotch got on his neck because of his white makeup kept coming off onto his coat, so they took purple boot polish and put it on the coat, which was is why it came off on his neck.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Thu, 6 Nov 2008, 05:54 #52 Last Edit: Thu, 6 Nov 2008, 05:56 by The Dark Knight
I had no idea about the purple patch on Joker's neck in his introduction scene until I heard about it not too long ago. It doesn't matter at all that it is there. It doesn't need to be explained, it's just some mess on his neck that he can't be bothered taking off.

I never knew it was there untill i read about it. I don't rememeber if it's on my VHS but it is on the DVD which is really weird. Mabye it's just somthing about the DVD?, It sure is an odd thing though.

I saw it as a kid and thought it was either a shadow or some other injury sustained from the bullets or the fall into acid.  Never invested much thought into it though.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu,  6 Nov  2008, 01:20
They could have scanned the Batmobile with some device when he had it parked out in the street or something. I have no idea how they got those blueprints, but it doesn't really matter I guess.

Actually it's quite obvious where they got them - The Official Book of Batman Returns by Michael Singer.  I saw them in there.  ;)

Quote from: raleagh on Thu,  6 Nov  2008, 19:46
They could have scanned the Batmobile with some device when he had it parked out in the street or something. I have no idea how they got those blueprints, but it doesn't really matter I guess.

Actually it's quite obvious where they got them - The Official Book of Batman Returns by Michael Singer.  I saw them in there.  ;)

Ahhh well that explains everything, thanks for clearing that one up. lol

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I believe this was actually written in Daniel Waters's first draft.  I haven't read it in awhile, but I believe in that, the Circus Gang actually go into the store to attack Max.  Batman comes to the rescue.  Now with Batman distracted, Penguin and the gang scan the Batmobile or take photos of it or something like that.

But it was cut and rewritten.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Quote from: BatmAngelus on Thu,  6 Nov  2008, 20:02
I believe this was actually written in Daniel Waters's first draft.  I haven't read it in awhile, but I believe in that, the Circus Gang actually go into the store to attack Max.  Batman comes to the rescue.  Now with Batman distracted, Penguin and the gang scan the Batmobile or take photos of it or something like that.

But it was cut and rewritten.

Im glad it was cause that sounds stupid, the Red Triangle Circus gang most definitly did not have the technology or funds for a device such as this, they're not multi-millionaires like Bruce that can afford to play around with that expensive of technological devices. That part of the film will always bug me, its sooo far fetched its not even funny, I guess they thought people "just wouldnt notice" but I sure as hell did, on opening night back in 92 when I was a kid.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

i thought worse moments where scenes and acts that were intentionally filmed as part of the story,(Example:missiles on penguins back(bad moment for some of you,but not for me!!))

not to consider worse moments scenes that had some small technical error due to the  fact  its a 20years old movie and  had no computer and 3d animation to be created or corrected with....probably this kind of defects if they can be called that way can be seen on all other movies of that era,so its not a matter with batman alone !!

about the blueprints,the clown  putting the control unit under the batmobile had an x-ray and a thermal camera for getting the engine shape and everything else under the hood...do we really need this kind of explanation??i insist prince music is the worse part  :)
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask